~{PART 36}~

Shehnaaz is sitting on the floor gasping in pain and holding her hair which her aunt is pulling. Her eyes are moist but she is trying to act that she is not feeling any pain. 

“Will you ever again behave like that? How many times I have told you to be away from man but what to do when you character is such. I had the doubt when I saw you hugging him. What do you think? Trapping someone like him will let you escape from us? Nothing like this is going to happen.” The lady is fisting her hairs in her hand while glaring at her angrily. 

“I was not trapping anyone and what’s your problem if I hug or kiss anyone? You’re not my mom and don’t act to be one.” Shehnaaz says glaring her with hate. 

“Now you will back answer me? Don’t forget that your brother is in what condition.” She says eyeing at the person who is laying on the bed peacefully. Shehnaaz too look at the direction, with teary eyes. She remembers the moment she came inside she has seen him breathing heavily, they have not given him his dose. On what guarantee she has left him here all alone. How can she be so selfish, just to be happy in her life she left him in this hell? What kind of sister is she?

“This! I want to see this helplessness in your eyes, don’t you dare to boss around because I have your weakness but you don’t have mine.” Saying so aunt moves from there. 

Shehnaaz slowly moves her knees close to her stomach, hiding her face there and sobbing. How she thought that her life will get normal when she knows that she doesn’t deserve a normal life. “Siddharthhh… please take me away from this hell, please.” She calls him out in between her sobs. Somewhere he has turn out to be her only hope that can take her away from this messy life. 

//

“What are you thinking Siddharth?” Vikas asks seeing him still staring at no specific point. 

“That how can we again land into Shehnaaz house.” Siddharth says lost in thoughts. 

“By police,” Asim says suggesting making Vikas to give a horrified look. 

“No! Last time I have handled the consequence I won’t be able to handle it again.” Vikas says denying, getting flashes of Shehnaaz anger last time. 

“But we have no other option we will have to go by it.” Siddharth says shocking Vikas, he is the same person who used to reject his all plans and when today he himself is denying but Siddharth wants to go with it. 

“Are you serious Siddharth?” Vikas asks him, he nodes still lost in thought. 

“What are you thinking bro?” Asim asks. 

“That how can we bring Shehbaaz along with us.” 

“It really going to be difficult. Aunt might have been okay with Sana been over here as she knew that Sana key is still with her that is Shehbaaz but she won’t ever agree with Shehbaaz coming over here because that will eventually means losing all her control over Shehnaaz.” Asim says making them to agree with it been tense. 

“Why is that aunt behind Shehnaaz? I don’t get her at times.” Madurima says getting annoyed who heard their talks along with Aarthi and Rashmi. 

“Sometimes people go to any extent for love and hate and here I think it is neither of it but just property.” Aarthi says making Madurima to node. 

“I don’t think her aunt did anything wrong, Shehnaaz has to again get habit of her earlier life before we entering into it. After all, after few months she will have to live like that only, right?” Rashmi this statement makes them confused but somewhere they did find her correct, after all they are in her life only for some few months.