~{PART 21}~

“What? He is what!” Totally astonished, Siddharth stare at Shehnaaz been amazed, did she just call him her friend? 

“Friend, I am her friend.” Dey says having a devil smile triggering Siddharth more. He just gives a punch of his face, not able to see him wining. How on the earth he made her convince that he is her friend? 

“Siddharth, what are you doing?” Shehnaaz tries to stop him, trying to hug him to calm him down but he pushes her away. 

“Don’t… don’t you even come near me.” He says again going to punch him but Shehnaaz holds his hand, looking at him with concern filled eyes and he knows that this concern is for him and not for that Dey. She nodes in a negative manner, making him to calm a bit and move from there been totally pissed. He can hear her voice calling him out but he didn’t stop for her. 

“Siddharth please stop!” She calls him out seeing his retreating figure and moves to go when Dey and Mahi stops her. 

“I will drop you; you don’t have to go with that arrogant. I told you right, that he doesn’t know how to behave.” Dey says trying to manipulate Shehnaaz but she is Shehnaaz after all. She trusts only Siddharth most than anyone in this world. 

“No! I will go with him. He came to pick me up.” She goes to move but this time Mahi calls her out. 

“But Sana…” Shehnaaz looks at her and only finds her been worried for her. 

“Don’t worry I will be fine if I am with him.” Those words are enough to show how much trust she holds on him. How much she knows that he will protect her. 

She makes her way towards Siddharth while Dey stares at her retreating figure with a defeat. Mahi is still confused what just happened while Jay’s mom is just staring at Dey been suspicious. She already has doubt on him and after seeing Siddharth behaviour he is sure something is totally wrong. 

Shehnaaz smiles seeing him sitting in his car been all angry but still waiting for her. She opens the door of the car and makes herself comfortable on passenger seat. He soon starts the engine, Shehnaaz glance at him with a smile but he is totally ignoring her looking straight on road. She slowly moves towards him and leans on his arms. 

“Shehnaaz please give me to drive.” He knows that he will melt soon but he doesn’t want to, so he tries to push her away. 

“When have I stopped you?” saying so she pushes his arm away and hugs him pressing a kiss on his chest. “I know you’re angry after seeing him in my house but he is my friend from long back even before I knew you.” Listening to this Siddharth become more furious, he tries to again push her away but Shehnaaz looks at him with a pout. “What is it? Stop pushing me away.” 

“Shehnaaz I said give me to drive and you move away from me, go to your friend who was your friend long before you knew me.” He said getting pissed, why on the earth was she calling him her friend? 

“Will you listen me for once?” She says getting annoyed at him. Can’t he listen to her once? She again goes to hug him though he is not letting her to but anyhow she ends up hugging him. 

“Siddharthhh… I myself have no idea about him. That tattoo person whom I saw in café was no one else than him, I first had a thought that he was trying to harm me due to that asthma attack but now when he came to our house I got to know that he was my friend.” She raises her head to look at him but finds his expression blank, she slowly touches his face. “I have hide a thing from you Siddharth,” that makes him to glance at her. What have she hide from him? “I have not told to anyone that I lost my memory three months back as I met with accident.” She again rests her head on his chest while Siddharth again moves his eyes back on road. “I don’t remember how my life was before three months, nor do di or anyone can tell me about it as there is risk of my life.” Shehnaaz says that making Siddharth curious that how she got to know about it.