~{PART 55}~

She didn't forget it! She does remember their things. She does! That happiness he is witnessing on realizing it.

He has being fully enjoying his breakfast from her hand when Siddharth cell rings, he rolls his eyes knowing who the person is. Having an annoying face, he receives the call. Putting it on speaker as he is in full mood to give him a class. 

"Will you behave patiently for a change?" Siddharth exasperate. As he is thinking that it is Asim who is troubling him, from morning he has call him nineth time to know about Shehnaaz whereabouts.

"For a change will you look at the caller Id and then outburst your frustration." Comes a annoying voice from the other side, as recognition hits him. He looks at the Id only to get  embrassed. Again voice comes from the cell "I am dadu," this time turning stern. 

Shehnaaz can't help but laughs out loud seeing Siddharth having that guilty, apologetic face. How cute he is looking in it!

Siddharth gets fully lost in her that melodious laugh, his heart glowing with happiness. That laugh, finally he is getting his moti, bit by bit back. Finally she is laughing after that incident.

On the other side dadu too goes all quiet on listening to her laugh. He is happy to know that she is fine. That laugh indicates that she is healing but suddenly that laugh turn into small sobs and within no second she is burst into tears, crying out loud.

Siddharth is just shock to react, a moment ago she has being laughing. He is not understanding how to console her. He shifts his chair in such a manner that he can face her. Siddharth cups her cheeks, making her to look at him with that tearful eyes.

"I am not cruel, I really cared about him Siddharth. Why does he think that my care and love was fake? Do you thinks the same? Was I responsible for his that condition? Was me reason of my parents meeting with that accident?" She is asking out  those questions which has again find their place in her brain. After coming cross of this claims once again but  this time unfortunately by her own brother.

Siddharth nodes in negative manner how much does Shehbaaz betrayer is hurting her. She is not able to even laugh or smile properly, what has her brother done to her. Siddharth tries to handle himself, he can't turn weak seeing her tears.

"Baby you're not at fault. You know that accident was planned by your uncle and aunt than how you can be blame for it? They had done it to safe themselves in future putting all blames on you. Shehbaaz don't even know about it, that's the reason he is blaming you. You're not at my fault meri jaan." He brushes off those tears, slowly holding her through her waist and making her to sit on his lap.

She is still sobbing in his arms, hiding her face in crook of his neck. Her hands wrap around his neck. His one hand caressing her hair while the other rubbing her waist. Him whispering soothing words in her ears, to give her comfort, peace.

"Baby you stop crying, it will affect your health. From yesterday you have being crying jaan." She is now having hiccups due to her continuous crying. Siddharth tries to look at her face but she is not letting him to, she just want to be in his arms as that gives her peace, the feeling of belonging, the feeling that she is worthy. She is not curse but a princess, his princess.

Jaise Koi Kinaara
Deta Ho Sahaara
Mujhe Wo Mila Kisi Mod Par

"Jaan please!" He requests her again but she remains persist, "Jaan you're having hiccups just have some water, please." He again pleads him finally Shehnaaz looks at him, that eyes has swell up, that brightness no longer existing in it which he has seen when she has enter into the kitchen. She is wiping off her nose with a cute pout on her face, how does she manage to look cute as well as devastate at the same time.