~{PART 35}~

Vikas moves towards Siddharth room and finds them sitting on sofa, he glances at the room but find no clue of Asim and Shehnaaz whom he thought will be present over there. 

“Where is Shehnaaz and Asim?” Vikas asks entering in. 

“Went to bring something,” Siddharth says giving not interested look. 

“Did you share your past with Shehnaaz?” Siddharth stares at him been amazed that how come he got to know about it. “The way she supported you against Dey and the way she stopped him I understood that you told her.” Siddharth looks away making him to take yes for his question. “Siddharth did you got a call?” Siddharth nodes his eyes closed. “Don’t you think that it can be Dey?” These words make Siddharth shock and look at him with wide eyes. 

“What? Dey?” Siddharth asks been amazed. “Did you talk to him about his blames?” Siddharth asks been really annoyed and Vikas nodes pissing him more. “Are you mad Vikas? Why you even need to give him importance?” Siddharth asks him getting annoyed. 

“What else you except from me? I really thought that he might have known about your past, the way he was talking, anyone would have thought the same.” Vikas says trying to justify his action but Siddharth is not at all convinced. 

“I knew that he is just throwing arrows in any direction hoping that it will reach the target. He simply as been trying to use those words that triggers me and now you asking him about the same will make him to think about it. Now surely he will to try to dig more.” Siddharth says been fully frustrated and pressing his forehead in annoyance. 

That moment Shehnaaz comes along with a two tea cups in her hand. And Asim beside her coming with one more cup. Vikas looks at them and smile. Shehnaaz sees at the two cups in her hand and at Asim and pouts. 

“Vikas you could have come early; we would have made one more cup of tea.” Shehnaaz says with a pout. 

“Oh hello! What we? I am the one who made tea.” Asim says glaring at her. 

“So what? I too helped you out.” Shehnaaz says making Asim to look at him with a questioning look. 

“And may I know how?” Asim asks her. 

“By sitting there quietly and not disturbing you with my talks. You have no idea how difficult it is.” Giving Asim as if it is very difficult look making Vikas to chuckle. 

“You don’t worry about my tea.” With that Vikas takes a tea from Asim’s hand, “I got mine.” 

“Oh hello! That is mine,” Asim is shock and is going to take from him but Vikas already take a sip from it. 

“Correction man, it was yours but now mine.” With that Vikas laughs and Shehnaaz too joints him handling one cup to Siddharth and another on the table, giving hi-fi to Vikas. 

“Vikas I won’t leave you,” With that he tries to hit Vikas but in return the tea falls on the floor, making Asim to smirk. 

“What is this Asim? You destroyed my clothes.” Vikas says getting irritated, trying to wipe off the tea on his shirt. “I will not leave you.” With that he runs out of the room trying to chase him. 

Shehnaaz is busy giggling seeing their tom and jerry fight. How much does she enjoy their fights and then she glances at Siddharth who is busy having sip of his tea totally ignoring her. She moves towards him trying to hold his arm. 

“Siddharthhh…” but no reply from the other side. She looks at his face, who is screaming that I am angry on you. 

“Now what I did?” She asks making a pout but again no answer. “Siddharthhh… now if Dey was fighting with you and I shouted on you not to fight for that you’re angry on me?” She asks getting annoyed but again no answer. “So, you’re not going to speak with me?” Again, no answer.