~{PART 45}~

Siddharth is time and again glancing at the watch on his wrist. Why does it feel that today's time is testing his patience? Will she be fine? Why did Dey call him there? Who is the one who is the mastermind of all this plan and why on earth, someone is helping Dey? Is it to do something with him?

Someone wants to harm her because she is connected and holds a special place in his heart? But who can that person be? When he has been lost in his thoughts, he hears his cell vibrating, he takes a breath in annoyance. He is not at all in the condition to have a conversation with anyone. He has been going to hang it but seeing the Id, he receives it anyhow. Why did someone call from his landline? Is everything, fine? Is he fine? In all this mess, he completely forgot about him.

Somewhat been nervous he receives the call. "Hello! Why did you call Mira? Everything is fine, right? He is alright?" Sounding tense and deep down blaming himself for not being responsible. He does not once call him to know about his whereabouts.

"Sir. . ." the voice from other side scaring him more as she is sounding tenser than him.

"What's the matter Meera? You're scaring me." He is now restless, getting eager to know that everything is fine.

"I have no idea, sir, what's wrong with him. I really gave all his dose on time but suddenly he started calling for you sir. He wants to meet you, sir, please reach here as early as possible." Sounding concern regarding person's health.

"Did you call the doctor?" He asks closing his eyes and trying to calm him down and thinking in a logical way rather than getting emotional.

"I did sir but. . ." she is going to speak but he interrupts him.

"Hand the phone to him." Without arguing further as Siddharth's tone has been enough to convey to her that it is not just a statement but rather an order.

Soon enough he hears footsteps along with an opening of door sound. Follow by the person busy ranting Siddharth's name, the person is sounding restless. What is the matter? Is the thought revolving in Siddharth's mind on listening to it?

"Baba, sir want to talk to you," Meera speaks as those words come out of her mouth. The person becomes absolutely quiet. He looks at her with hope as if conveying through his eyes that he wants to talk to him.

Meera is well aware that he doesn't like to confess about his disability through his own tongue. She does feel sad for him that what a life he had to live. Living right from childhood in a coma, and after coming out of it still not been able to stand on his own feet does hurt any person.

She keeps the phone near his ears so he can speak to the person. "Hello! Siddharth is that you? I want to meet you and it's urgent." He says sounding desperate.

"I can't come over there at the moment Shehbaaz but you tell me what's the problem? Why you want to meet me?" Siddharth says in a manner that makes him calm a little.

"I got a call from Asim, he told me that Shehnaaz is missing. I am getting scared Siddharth what if that Dey again tries to kill her? Please come over here, I am getting all those scary thoughts, please help me." His breathing getting abnormal. "I don't want to lose her too as she is the only one I have in my life." Shehbaaz is sounding emotional and both who heard him did got emotional too.

What a life has God given him? Siddharth pushes his thought aside as this is not the moment to get emotional but he should motivate him.

"Nothing will happen to your sister. I promise you that, I will not let anything to happen to her. You just take care of yourself stop worrying about her as she will never like that you affect your health due to her." He knows her well, she won't ever like anyone to land in trouble due to her not specially her own brother, who she loves the most.