~{PART 56}~

Shehnaaz breathe starts racing making Siddharth to stare at her getting concern. He halts in between their jumping session, so as Shehnaaz slows down. Giving him questioning graze, she has being enjoying it.

"Why you stopped?" Gasping for breath.

"Because it enough! Now lets get out of this shower," saying so he offs the shower.

"Siddharthhh... please, I am enjoying it." Giving him a puppy look.

"No!" Sounding stern, "you had enjoyed enough. Now lets move inside the room, I will bring your clothes." Warning her he moves out of the washroom, leaving behind a pouting Shehnaaaz.

The moment he comes out of the washroom, he sees that he is fully drench. He will end up drenching the flooring but he has no other option, he can't call Meera or anyone out for help. That will be so embarrassing. He carefully makes his way towards the wardrobe, taking out towel along with the night suit which she has just shop from it and makes his way again in.

Only to find that beautifully face turning into a sullen one. Guessing that she is mad at him for stopping her from drenching in that shower. She is really a kid! He takes step towards her wrapping that towel around her shoulder. Having one more towel in his hand and using it to wipe off her drench hair. Shehnaaz is just staring at him, deep affection radiating from her eyes.

Hmm.. Jaise Baarish Kar De Tar

Yaa Marham Dard Par

Finding her constant graze on him, he looks at her. Only to make her feel shy and bend her head. Siddharth hides his smile seeing it, taking her hand and handling her night suit.

"Wear it you might get cold." Saying so he is going to leave the room when Shehnaaz voice halts him in his track.

"I don't want to wear this, I want your short and shirt." As those words out from her mouth, Siddharth getting amaze turns to look at her with wide eyes. Did he hear it correct? She wants to wear his clothes? That sounds hot but at the same time cute, he knows why she wants it. To make her feel at ease, to give her comfort, to give her heart assurance at he is beside her. With all the happening, there is some deep down fear underlying in her heart.

"And why is that so?" In a flirting manner, he is not going to let go it easily.

"Siddharthhh..." knowing well that he is teasing him, she sneezes making Siddharth to forget all his fun and get serious once again.

"What the hell! You got cold," he shouts getting concerned. "I will just bring it," the moment he moves out. Shehnaaz giggles she is well aware how to trap him but her pink cheeks are not leaving her, she is still blushing. He has finally succeed in bringing that smile back on her face.

Koi Mujhko Yun Mila Hai
Jaise Banjare Ko Ghar

//

She moves out of the washroom fully cover in his clothes. He has also change himself in the other washroom. The moment she comes out, he stares at his bundle of joy. How cute she looks in his over size clothes on her. The face is shining again and that is giving him relief. The moment she sees his hand which having a syrup bottle, she makes faces.

"I am not going to take it." Feeling nauseous, "it taste disgusting."

"Sweetheart medicine does taste disgusting or why does we call them medicine?" Raising a brow being his logical self.

"But I am not taking it," with that she moves towards the bed. Trying to escape from the medicine. Covering herself with the comforter.

"Shehnaaz don't behave like a kid." He is scolding her, making his way towards the bed with that syrup in his hand. "You will catch cold baby," again turning soft. Trying to convince her.