~{PART 4}~

The shoot was over and the director got astonished and peeped at Vikas been surprised.

"I told you she is a really fine actress." Vikas conveyed been proud of his choice, as he had doubted it a few minutes back.

"Must say you was correct. I really didn't expect that she would act so fine." He sounded impressed by Shehnaaz's acting skill. He walked towards her, "I am really impressed Shehnaaz. You're really gifted and can reach to heights if you work on your skills." Praising her, he walked from there making Shehnaaz dance with happiness.

"He really praised me? You were correct Vikas not everyone is rude." She said glancing at Siddharth who is sitting on chair going through his script.

"Come on, kiddo he is not rude but finds it hard to open up easily." Vikas was defending Siddharth while Shehnaaz didn't came in his talks. "So now that you're done with the shoot. You're done for today." Making Shehnaaz happier.

"That means I can leave?" He nodded seeing her happy. "Wow! My first day at shoot came to an end. I just loved it, thank you Vikas for been so supportive or I would have never manage to even shoot one scene."

"Its nothing like that you were just been nervous so now stop thanking me because you are really a good actor. And Sushant too was praising you after all." She gave shy smile to him on listening it, making Vikas to tease her further. "Someone is getting shy..." pulling her cheeks. 

"I am not getting shy," shoving his hand away. "Bye I will leave, hello! Rudy bye will meet you soon." Shehnaaz called Siddharth who was engrossed in his script, He looks at her surprised but before he could react, she slipped from there.

Siddharth glanced at Vikas who was trying hard not to smile after seeing his shocked face, "did she just called me rudy? Wait a second what is rudy?" He was confused making him look cute and Vikas was having hard time not to smile as that would annoy Siddharth more.

"How will I know? You prepare yourself for the next scene." Uttering it Vikas escaped from there leaving confused Siddharth alone.

Shehnaaz was walking out of the studio searching something in her purse when she ended up banging with someone. She raised her head to ask for an apology but before she could say a word the other person burst on her.

"Don't do you have eye? Don't you know you should look in front when walking rather then be lost in your purse." The person was none other than Mahira, she was pissed on her and finally got an opportunity to explored. 

"Why are you shouting on me? I know I was at fault; I didn't saw you as I was busy searching my phone. But you too were at fault, why didn't you saw me? You can't just shout on me like this." Shehnaaz got annoyed, she yelled on her as if she had committed a crime when both of them was at fault. If she had seen her, why didn't she moved from the other side? 

"Oh hello! Don't you know that I am senior to you? I am in this industry from past few years but you are new. You can't talk to me like this?" Mahira was showing off attitude.

"Mahira what's wrong with you? Why are you dragging such a small thing? It's fine in hurry she banged with you. Don't shower Paras anger on her. What's her mistake that you and your boyfriend Paras had a fight?" Spoked Rashmi not appreciating Mahira's behavior towards Shehnaaz.

"Boyfriend?" Shehnaaz asked been curious.

"Yeah boyfriend, Paras is my boyfriend." Mahira said getting possessive.

"Wow! I already knew that you both would be best friends. Never thought that you both would be dating, so cute it is. You both look cute together specially when you fought with each other, typical life partner quality." Shehnaaz was in awe, that stunned Mahira. She had been thinking, Shehnaaz was interested in Paras.