~{PART 42}~

"He needs to send to the treatment as early as possible. His condition is turning worse." Siddharth says making Shehnaaz to stare at him with wide eyes.

She gets up and sit on the bed staring at him with a tense look, "his condition turning worse means?" Shehnaaz asks sounding damn worried for her brother.

Siddharth too sit up and holds Shehnaaz through her shoulder and rubbing it slowly trying to calm her down. "Shehnaaz when you have been in bathroom and when Dey came over there that time Shehbaaz too was present over there right?" She nodes her head slowly. "That time he might have tried to move his body parts to help you in a way possible. And in that attempt might have put lot of pressure resulting his condition to turn worse, now the only option left is to take him to London and start the treatment as early as possible." Siddharth says making her more eager to see her brother.

"I want to see him..." saying so not waiting for him, she runs out of the room making her way to Shehbaaz room. The moment she enters inside everyone look at her been amazed but her eyes only notices the person laying on the bed with his eyes closed. Tears in her eyes and she making her way towards him, taking those slow baby steps and with each step cursing herself for this condition. She takes a sit beside him slowly caressing his hairs, and a drop of her tear landing on his eyes.

"I am really sorry Shehbaaz, I had promise you that I will never became reason for your worries but once again you have land in this condition due to me. I never was able to become an ideal sister of yours; I am really sorry." She says weeping silently. There is a touch on her shoulder making her to look at the source to find Asim standing there with a sad face. "Asim why does when I get some happiness in my life, I always have to face worse pain after it? Why I can't be happy?" She says looking at him with tearful eyes making him to feel sad for her.

"Hey, Sana you can't lose hope like this. If you will be like this all sad then who will fill positivity in our life, you're our bundle of joy." Asim says trying hard to hide his own tears seeing Shehbaaz in such condition. "And don't you forget that when you cry you look like chudail I don't want Shehbaaz to get scared." Asim says in manner to divert her mind but she is staring at Shehbaaz and smiles a sad one listening to it.

"At least in that manner he will react or from childhood I have seen him just laying down on bed. Earlier his eyes used to be open, I could feel that at least he is looking at me but now I can't feel that too." Shehnaaz says wiping off her tears.

"Sana you can't lose hope so easily from last twenty-two years you were the only person who had the hope that he will get cured. Now when yours this determination is finally turning to be reality you can't back off. I have already told you about Dr. Edward Maxwell and I have even taken appointment of it, we should leave my tomorrow." Dadu speaks making Shehnaaz to look at him been amazed. "I know it's all of sudden but now we have no other option."

"And about your dad's dream Asim will look after it." Siddharth voice comes who is standing on the entrance, Shehnaaz glance at him on listening his voice and then at Asim who nodes in agreement.

"Bro has already told me that the only problem you will have to leave this village will be about uncle's dream which you don't have to worry. I will look after it you just concentrate on Shehbaaz for now and I will keep on informing about the recent updates on the project." Asim says looking at her with a smile.

"And I will keep on updating about latest news on the sets." Vikas says too having a smile on his face, both trying to make her smile and finally she ended up smiling seeing the smile of the person standing on the entrance.

Shehnaaz moves towards Siddharth, wraps her hand around his back and pecking on his chest. He too wraps his hand around her waist, she raises her head and look at him with a beautiful smile on her face making Siddharth to lose a heartbeat, he lives for this smile.