~{PART 22}~

"What! He can destroy her life?" Comes a shock voice of Mahi who is standing on the entrance of the terrace. She has been thinking that he is her friend but how come he will destroy her life?

Both Jay and Siddharth looks at the direction been surprised that how come she reach here? Jay glance at Siddharth for once and then moves towards Mahi. He doesn't want her health to affect in any manner. He knows his wife very well and wants to keep her away from all the mess as she is nine months pregnant and doctor have already informed him about the complication in the delivery.

"Mahi what are you doing over here? I have told you not to come upstairs, it's risky for you in such a condition. Woman hardly gets up from their bed in such condition and you're roaming very where like a free bird." Jay says scolding her but she is just staring at Siddharth not listening to anything what Jay is blabbering.

"What are you doing over here? And why Dey is danger for Sana? How you know about it? Do you know about her past?" She than looks at her husband, "you too have been aware about it? You knew about her past Jay? Why didn't you told me about it then? Why you kept me in dark? Why?" Mahi is totally pissed on Jay; how can he do something like that? He knows everything about Sana, he might be knowing about her parents too. That why she gets panic attack seeing blood, that asthma attack, even might know about tattoo person from before but still he acted as if he had no knowledge about it but why?

"Mahi let me explain myself..." Jay is trying to make her understand but Mahi is in no mood to listen.

"I don't want to hear your any explanation just tell me one thing how is Dey going to destroy Sana's life." Mahi asks as her only concern at the moment is Shehnaaz.

"It's not Jay's fault Mahi. We have asked him not to inform anything to anyone, he had no option left. But do tell me one thing did you let Dey in?" Siddharth asks been curious to know that how Dey landed in her house.

"Yes, he is our new neighbour. He has brought a flower bouquet and it would be so rude if I didn't invited him in but at that moment Sana saw that tattoo and we got to know that he is connected to her past. He called himself her bestie but how on earth a bestie can destroy her life?" Mahi asks been confused.

"Because he lied to you, he was well aware that both of you have no knowledge about Shehnaaz past so he cooked up a story so he can convince you both. And his plan work, I accepted that Shehnaaz might come in his talk but you too Mahi? Knowing well that she always got asthma attack due to him! How can you be so careless?" Jay says been disappointed that Mahi too came in his trap.

"He said in a manner that I thought he is speaking truth. Each fact on point, I never thought that he might be lying but why he is danger for Shehnaaz? Please tell me what is her connection with Dey? And how come you know her Siddharth?" Mahi asks been very much curious to know about Shehnaaz past.

"I will tell you the entire story but not here." Siddharth says, "let's go to your flat." They nodes and all three of them moves towards their flat.

They all are sitting on sofa while Jay's mom is too present who gets to know about it from Jay. Siddharth's starts narrating the story of his past which took place five years back.

A beautiful set is arranged in an outskirt of main city of Chandigarh. A huge staff member is present over there trying to arrange thing properly for upcoming shoots, the first day of shoot and moreover they are going to spend more than a year over there for shooting. Though the cast is not at all happy that they will have to spend their entire year in an area much like a village which they are not use to but the story is of Punjab and they have shoot over here. The show is producer by Vikas who wants perfection in his every show, the reason he didn't mind spending his money and coming in Punjab rather than turning Mumbai film city into mini Punjab.