NOTE

I was thinking that I won't share with you all. I don't want to make it a big issue becoz woh kya hai chote cheezo ka mudda bana na pasand nahi hai meko. I don't like dragging things which can be sorted in a different way.

My writing this note is not to defame anyone or humiliate anyone in any way. I am not getting how should I react? I mean one of my reader who is the only person I am very much close too over here inform me about a story. That story have some bit copy like mine. I read it first and then, told her that yeah it is.

She suggested me to write a note and inform it to you all, telling her name and story but I didn't wanted to do it. Didn't felt like doing it, yesterday i talk to that person. That person is telling that she have not copied it. Fine i trust she had not copy it, she has shown some others bonding with eachother they all are actors, having past.

I just wanted to make it clear before posting something over here that whether she knew about my story or not and she did. That definitely means that she had read it. I don't like fighting with people or holding grudges with them.

This is second time something like this happened. I don't know how come you people copy? I mean it's someone's hard work dude! U have no idea how someone feels that u see ur hard work been copied by someone else.

For someone of you this might be just time pass, or to gain votes or comments but for me my writing is my entire life. You all have no idea i have risk my entire life for this writing. I love writing not because you all give me vote or comments. Obviously every writer like when he or she see people liking what she or he wrote but moreover i feel satisfied each time i read the entire part before posting it over here.

Yaar meko itni achi story ko spoil nahi karna tha with this note. *pout* if u all know me then might be knowing that I don't read story over here. Yaar meko pata bhi nahi hota ki koun story copy kar raha meri aur koun nahi.

This story is not only of me but many writers out here who might be not reading that much book that you readers do. Can i ask u all something? I can't keep on been sad seeing someone copying my work and making my mood off over that matter. But i want you all to do one thing.

If ever in future you come across something that is copied or you feel that you have read it somewhere just stop reading that story. No need to fight or argue they will have their reason just stop giving them importance. They will soon realise their mistake by fighting you will only affect ur mood nothing is going to happen with that person.

If anyone of you liked my story and my dedication in writing it you will listen to my request. And i have already said it and i will repeat again if writer are not having ideas do ask me but don't you dare to copy.

If i get to know about it again i am serious i might really take a strict action! And i am not kidding. I am very much friendly person but writing is something which i value the most.

Mujhe writer ka ya story ka naam nahi batana. I am seriously done with this!