~{PART 57}~

They have being all set to go for sleep when Siddharth gets a call, making his face turn furious. Shehnaaz notices it but before she can ask anything, Siddharth excuses himself and move out of the room. 

Shehnaaz is just staring at his retreating figure, many thoughts occupying her mind. Whose that call will be? Is it of the officer? Or that person who is irritating him from so many years. Should she follow him up? Or give him, his privacy. If he left the room that means he doesn't want her to listen to it. Should she let it go? She sits on the bed but not able to hold herself back, she opens the room door moving out. 

He is facing his back towards her so she is not able to look at his face. She can see him clenching his fist, an indicator that he is enrage due to the caller. Making her fully aware who the caller is, without wasting a second. She moves towards him, now facing him. He is amaze seeing her standing in front of him. His eyes gets widen, that enrage eyes turning soft on having a mere glance of her. He opens his mouth to ask her something but again close as something from the other side makes him again to turn furious. His has being trying to help her come out of her pain when he himself is trap in it from so many years. 

Auron Ko Toh Hardam Saya Deta Hai
Woh Dhoop Mein Hai Khada Khud Magar

Seeing him scowling, she does the first thing which comes in her mind that is hug him tightly. Slowly rubbing his back, with her small hand. Mummers softly, in her melodious voice. Calming him a little, the way his breathing as being increasing due to erupting anger from him somewhat declines. His breathing turns back to normal. 

"Siddharthhh... just calm down, close your eyes," in a same way, which she use to guide him before. She slowly raise her head to see if he has close his eyes. On finding it still open, she glares him. His lips from the left side turn little upwards as a slight smile appears on his face. Only she has guts to glare at him when he is already a big mess. 

He close his eyes, "take in slow breath." He does that, unbothered by the person screaming on the other side. Getting no reaction from him, the caller gets confuse. "Bring amazing memories you had in your life in front of you." As those memories come in front of him, he appalls and open his eyes with a jerk. 

Shehnaaz bewilders who has being staring at him upon seeing him opening his eyes suddenly. "What happened bebu?"  Concern fill eyes, caressing his face slowly with her fingers. 

"When I closed my eyes, there was not a single flash of mom." Him getting baffle, he is finding it hard to believe. This can't happen! He can't forget his mom!

"Bebu its fine, not a big deal. It happens," consoling him as if he is a child. Siddharth just being blank cut the call, in this many years it has being first time that he cut that person phone without getting trigger by of his words. 

Shehnaaz looks at him and holds him by his biceps, making their way inside their room. She arranges the pillow properly making him to lay down on the bed. Shehnaaz too get into the bed resting her head on his chest, while slowly caressing his cheeks. Staring into his face which has turn blank after that call, or should she say after the realization that  he didn't get a single image of mom in front of his eyes. She can't see him like that, she wraps her hand around his neck. Forcing herself to move up and plant a kiss on his cheek. 

"Baby please don't over think, please sleep now." Knowing well what a overthinker self he is. He just don't say a word but close his eyes making Shehnaaz to again place her head on his shoulder. Cuddling herself more in him as if that can erase all his pain. 

Chot Lagi Hai Usey Phir Kyun 
Mehsoos Mujhe Ho Raha Hai 
Dil Tu Bata De Kya Hai Iraada Tera