~{PART 17}~

Vikas and Asim moves out of the car, making their way inside the studio. The moment they enter inside they see Paras discussing something serious with Aarthi. Vikas and Asim glances at each other to get ready with all the excuses. Aarthi looks at Vikas been curious and her face is showing that she is ready with the question, Paras has implanted in her head. 

“Vikas what I heard from Paras is it true? Shehnaaz got unconscious and she has asthma? Is she fine now?” Aarthi asks small hint of concern in her voice. 

“She is fine and is going to get discharge very soon. Paras might have told you everything.” Vikas says glancing at Paras. Paras smiles at him but he doesn’t return it back showing that he is not at all pleased with this behaviour. 

“Where is Siddharth? He too moved with you both.” Paras asks getting curious not finding him along with them. 

“He is there where he should be, you don’t need to worry about him. You just worry about yourself.” Asim says glaring at Paras, Paras is really confused that why he has problem with him? 

“Why you behave with me like that? You should ask Shehnaaz, she will tell you that I am not responsible for her that condition. She saw someone in that café and reacted like that. I am not the one to be blame.” Paras tries to justify himself but it has no effect on Asim. 

“But because of you she went there. What was the need to ask for coffee?” Asim asks getting furious, Vikas senses that situation can turn worse so he decides to take Asim from there. 

“We will discuss this later now everyone back to work already lots of time is wasted.” Vikas says and moves inside followed by Asim, he before moving glares Paras once. 

“I told you right there is something strange.” Paras says seeing at the direction they moved. 

“I already knew it that Asim really likes Shehnaaz and today this behaviour proved it too. There is nothing strange, you would have behave the same way if you were in his position.” Aarthi says moving inside. 

“He likes Shehnaaz…” He is lost in deep thoughts. 

//

New day and like always Shehnaaz is arguing that with Mahi that she wants to go for shooting while Mahi is not ready to agree with it. She is adamant to make her rest for at least two days. Jay and his mom are just sitting there watching the sisters fight. 

“Handsome what are you doing over there? Tell your wife not to behave like a Hitler.” Shehnaaz says making faces, listening to it Mahi widens her eyes while Jay bits his lowers lips stopping him from laughing. 

“You called me Hitler?” She asks narrowing her eyes, “did you just called your di, Hitler. Now it done you’re not going anywhere.” Mahi says fully determined. 

“Di! Please now really don’t behave like one. I was just kidding di, please allow me to go.” Shehnaaz makes a puppy face trying to melt Mahi but she turns her face not coming in her trick. Shehnaaz seeing her trick not working look at Jay for a help, he tries to open his mouth. 

“Mahi for…” he is not able to complete his statement as Mahi’s one glare makes him to shut his mouth. 

“Not a word, I don’t want anymore argument. It is clear that…” She is interrupted by a door bell. 

Shehnaaz looks at the door and pouts, “it might be Siddharth. Di please,” she again tries to plead her but seeing she not getting affected. She moves towards the door to say that she won’t come to shoot. 

The moment she opens the door, she is surprised to see the people standing in front of her. She is shock to even react, she never thought that she will be able to meet them all so early, yesterday only she has been missing them so much. Jay glances at the door finding Shehnaaz standing there still.