~{PART 13}~

Finally, the car stopped in front of the ‘Sunshine Colony’, from the window Shehnaaz can see her di and handsome standing near their car as if planning to go somewhere. She calls them out. 

“Di! Handsome!” they both look at their direction and smiles feeling a relief pass over them. 

Shehnaaz moves out of the car followed by Vikas and they move towards Jay and Mahi. Both are glaring at Shehnaaz, how can she be so careless? Does she have any idea how worried they were?

“Where on the earth were you Shehnaaz?” Mahi shouts on her, Sana became numb. Mahi called her Shehnaaz! This is enough for her to know how much angry Mahi is on her. She never calls her by her name. 

“Di…” she mummers her eyes moist seeing her di anger. 

“Why can’t you get single thing in your mind? Why you behave like a kid? You’re no longer a kid but 27-year-old woman. Just get that in mind and stop behaving like a kid.” Mahi is fuming in anger; she has been so worried after knowing that Shehnaaz has gone somewhere without informing anyone. She called her but her phone was ringing and she not receiving it. “And why were you not receiving my calls? Does you think all this is joke?” Mahi is shouting and Shehnaaz is standing there her head bend down, Jay keeps his hand on her shoulder to make Mahi little calm. She does calm down a little. 

“Cupcake your di is asking you something where is your phone?” Jay too is sounding angry though he is trying to suppress his anger down. 

“I... I forgot it…in my… vanity.” She says trying hard to say as she is feeling like crying and trying hard not to cry in front of them all. 

“What you mean by you forgot your cell? How can someone be so careless? What’s the use to keep cell then that either your cell battery will die or you will forget it somewhere. Not even seven-year kid behave like this.” Mahi again burst on her making Shehnaaz annoyed, she glanced at Vikas who is still standing there. She makes a pout and look at Mahi. 

“I didn’t do it intentionally; I was worried about…” Shehnaaz is going to speak but Mahi stopped her. 

“You never do anything intentionally. We are mad over here who goes mad thinking whether you will be fine or not. We get so tense thinking that whether you’re safe or not.” Mahi says still been angry on her. 

“Di now only you said that I am not kid, I am 27 years old. Then why don’t you behave with me like one? Why you be so protective regrading me as I am a kid. I am 27-year-old and I can take care of myself so please stop behaving as if I am a kid. I feel suffocated in your over protection. Where I have to always worry that you don’t get tensed about me, please let me leave my life.” Shehnaaz says that has been going in her mind from so long. 

She knows that Mahi cares for her but when someone is trying to protect you and in this, they try to control your life you feel suffocated. You feel like you don’t have that freedom which others have. You can’t hang out with your friends; you have to inform everything to her and it feels kinda weird as you don’t see others doing it. On the other hand, Mahi is shock after listening to Shehnaaz, her Sana. She feels suffocation from her, from her care, her love. She feels broken, she never thought that her Sana will say something like this. Jay always has told her to give her some space and she tried too much what she can do of her heart which used to get worried on small things regarding her. She maybe is not her own sister but she always considered her as her own child and she will always remain her first child. 

Jay glances at Mahi who has been in tears by now, he knows how she is feeling right now and that makes him angry on the reason behind it. He does care for his cupcake a lot but Mahi is his everything and he never gave anyone the right to hurt her.