~{PART 14}~

She has decided to come for a coffee with Paras but her mind is occupied somewhere else. She has taken this decision in anger after witnessing complete ignorance from Siddharth but now she is regretting it. Only five minutes have passed for them reaching in the café but she is already bored. Why on the first place she agreed to it? She pouts and stare at Paras who maybe asking her something and is waiting for her answer. 

“Tell me Shehnaaz?” He says where else Shehnaaz is not even aware what is he asking.

“I didn’t hear you.” She says feeling embarrassed that she is lost in thoughts due to which she couldn’t hear him. 

“I was asking you that from, where are you? I mean, where you live in Punjab?” Shehnaaz who is going to take a sip of coffee stops in mid-way listening to his question. What is she going to answer? She has no idea from where she is from? What should she tell him, that she lost her memory? Then he will ask how? Then what will she answer? What should she do now? She needs to find some answer to it. At that moment Paras gets a call. 

“Hmm… If you don’t mind I have to attend this call.” Paras says and Shehnaaz nodes soon he excuses himself and moves to answer the call. 

Shehnaaz gets a message from Asim, asking whether she is fine. She pouts reading it, why everyone thinks that she will put herself in trouble? Already Jay and Mahi are enough now this Asim too jointed them. She messages him back, ‘’if you think that I am a kid and can’t take care of myself than you are mistaken I am 27 years old. So, stop messaging me every minute.” Glaring at her cell. 

She is busy texting him when a person passes by her table. In hurry something fell from the person hand and Shehnaaz bends to help that person, to hand back the person his paper. That person takes the paper and when her eyes goes on the wrist, she is shock to find the same tattoo she has seen in the premier night but before she can react anything that person moves from there in hurry making her more suspicious. Why this person ends up running each time, she tries to see the person face? She runs behind him wanting to see that person face. 

“Hello! Stop! Where are you running and why are you running?” She shouts moving behind that person. But the person is fast enough to escape. 

She is already out of the café, holding her throat tightly as she is finding hard to breath, she is again having asthma attack. She is feeling suffocated, she tries to find her purse but in hurry she has left it inside. She is hardly able to breath, at that moment Paras moves towards her who has just hang his call. 

“Shehnaaz are you fine? What’s happening?” Paras asks been shock seeing her in such a condition. What happened to her?

“Br..ing…bri…ng…my…de…vic…e…” She says trying hard to bring those words out from her mouth. She knees down not able to stand too. 

“What are you trying to say, I am not getting you?” Paras asks damn confused as he has no idea that she has asthma. 

“My..my…” her eyes are threating to close when a hand comes with the asthma device making her to some relief pass through her. She tries to look at the source but is not able to see anything but only can hear his voice. 

“Nothing will happen to you my jaan but please don’t…don’t close your eyes.” His voice sounding tensed. But trying her level best too she ends up closing her eyes. 

“Jaan please don’t do this. Please open your eyes, please.” He is patting her cheeks, his eyes watery. He can’t see her in this condition. Vikas keeps a hand on his shoulder making him to calm down. 

Chot lagi hai usey phir kyun 
Mehsoos mujhe ho raha hai 
Dil tu baata de kya hai iraada tera