~{PART 39}~

Soon everyone is present in the hall except Rashmi and Siddharth has both are present in their respective room, Shehnaaz accompany Siddharth knowing well that he will be upset with all the blunder which happened just few minutes ago. 

Siddharth been his usual self goes and lays on his bed, as he does when he gets upset or angry due to anything. Shehnaaz knowing him well go and sit beside him laying her head on top of his. 

“Siddharthhh…” wanting to cheer him up, she can’t see him in such a bad mood. 

“I just don’t get that what is Dey’s problem. So much does I want to kick him and throw him out of the project.” Siddharth blabbers in anger. 

“So, you can kick me out, I don’t mind.” Dey says staring at Vikas who is looking him in anger. They are present in the hall. 

“Dey for once listen to someone rather then you assuming things. Rashmi herself told that it has nothing to do with Siddharth.” Madurima says getting pissed at Dey. She very well knows that he is the reason for every fight occurring in the set, he always triggers Siddharth to react in a way he wants. 

“I was present when Siddharth and Rashmi was having a conversation, Sid didn’t say anything that was wrong. Aunt called Shehnaaz with that fake news just because Rashmi told her.” Vikas says shocking the people present over there. 

“What? Rashmi? Why will she?” Shehnaaz asks looking at Siddharth with a shock expression while he is laying there with a blank one. 

He closes his eyes not wanting to share that thing with her knowing that it will add on to her insecurities. Shehnaaz as always misinterpret his silence. 

“Because she loves you and she can’t see you along with me, she is possessive regrading you and that was the reason that she took that sleeping pills as she was not getting sleep. You also called her to explain her that you only love her so don’t get jealous of anyone, right?” Shehnaaz asks for which Siddharth opens his eyes and look at her with utter disbelief she really thinks that he loves her? What kind of crazy girl is she? He hardly spends his time with Rashmi the way he spends with her and she still have that doubt? Is she serious? 

“I told you before too that I have no such feeling for her and if you still don’t want to believe then it’s your problem not mine.” Saying so he turns his face and close his eyes in anger. Shehnaaz stares at his back still thinking about their conversation. 

“You mean Rashmi did all this so Shehnaaz can go away from our life and she no longer be hurdle in between Sid and her?” Vishal asks been shock. 

“But what has Shehnaaz to do with Sid not having any feeling for her? I mean even if Shehnaaz was not in our life still Sid never felt anything like that for her. I think she should be thankful to Shehnaaz that due to her he has started talking to us and hanging out with us more or he never did it before. I seriously don’t get her why don’t she understand that love is not getting what you want, love is seeing that person happy. If she really loves him then she should always be thankful of Shehnaaz from bringing that happiness in his life.” Madurima says making Dey to fume in anger seeing the way they are criticizing Rashmi. 

“Seriously! Madurima you been a girl is supporting a guy who played with her feelings? How can you be such a coward just because you can’t fight with him, you’re putting all the blame on that girl who is like a friend to you?” Dey is questioning her making Aarthi to speak on her behalf. 

“I don’t think that Madurima is telling anything wrong. I understand that she loves Sid and nothing is wrong in it, you often start having feelings for someone. But when you get to know that the other one doesn’t share such feeling; you should try to move on. I know it is difficult but you should try at least but she is not trying it too.” Aarthi says glancing once at Rashmi who is listening to them.