~{PART 16}~

Shehnaaz slowly opens her eyes and a smile appears seeing the person whom she has rested her head on. She giggles making the person laying beside open his eyes and stare at her with love. 

“Why are you giggling?” He asks her raising a brow. 

“You were angry on me, right? Then why are you now laying, beside me?” She asks smirking. 

The person moves his hands away from her neck been pissed at her question. She is teasing him; she tries to hold his hand but he doesn’t let her to. 

“Siddharthhh… I was kidding now please don’t be angry on me.” She pouts for which he royally ignores it. “Siddharthhh…” she makes a crying face making him to melt and pull her closer pressing a kiss on her cheeks. 

“Now sleep without a word from your mouth.” He says his voice stern, she pouts and moves her face in a manner that she can reach to his face and peck on his cheek. “Why are you so rudy?” She asks him innocently. 

“Rudy? What is that?” He asks sounding confused, “there is no word like that.” Giving her unbelievable look. 

“I had invented it and it is use only on you because you are rude so I will call you rudy and you’re only my rudy.” Saying so she giggles making him to end up smiling too. “Aww my rudy can smile too?” She says pulling his cheeks, annoying him. 

“Don’t!” he glares her but she royally ignores him and goes again to pull his cheeks. Siddharth tries to hold her hand and she tries to move and like this both ends up falling down on the floor. 

Suddenly Shehnaaz opens her eyes and rubs it, looks at the surrounding she is still in hospital. She has been dreaming! What kind of dream she is having nowadays? She hit her head slightly calling herself mad for dreaming something like this. Then her eyes go on the person whose hand she has tightly hold. He is sleeping sitting on the chair beside her bed and keeping his head beside her on the bed. That peace on his face, he looks so at peace in his sleep as if away from all the burden he is holding in his life. She smiles staring at him, he looks such a kid in his sleep. If it is in her hand, she will love to erase all that pain from his life. She slowly moves her hand and cups his cheek, giving a kiss on his cheek. A small smile appeared on his face; she smiles brighter seeing it.

“He is such a kid,” she giggles thinking it. 

Listening to that melodious voice, Siddharth slowly opened his eyes and gets shock seeing someone so near to her face. He jerks his hand away from her been shock and sit properly on the chair which is beside the bed. He keeps the hand on his chest and look at her properly, she is Shehnaaz but what is she doing so close to his face? 

“What were you doing?” He asks calming a little, he looks at her who is staring at him with guilty eyes and her palms covering her face. 

“I…am…sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you; I am really sorry.” She says holding both her ears cutely. 

Before Siddharth can say something, Jay enters the room along with Mahi. Siddharth sees them and gets up from the chair, Shehnaaz looks at Mahi and smiles. From when she has been waiting for her, where has she been? 

“Di! Where were you? From when I wanted to talk to you.” Shehnaaz says pouting and Mahi and Jay moves near the bed. 

“You always miss your di, who cares about handsome? No one want to talk to me.” Jay been his dramatic self. Shehnaaz and Mahi both shakes their head giving each other ‘he won’t change’ look. 

“Stop doing your dramas don’t forget that not only we both but Siddharth is watching you too. What will he think? That my husband such a drama queen.” Mahi says making Shehnaaz to giggle but she stops herself looking at Jay’s sad face.