~{PART 15}~

Last part I made a mistake for that incident not three months but four months have passed. So I made the correction over here.

Enjoy reading

**

“What you expect from me Jay? How on the earth is that possible that I don’t worry? If today Sana had her memory then it would have been so easy for us as well as her. She would have known who that person is and this everything is happening just because of me. I am responsible for her memory loss. I am the one to be blame for her condition.” She says guilt hidden in her voice. 

“Why are you blaming yourself? That was not your fault, it was accident. When will you get that in your mind?” Jay says been annoyed at Mahi, how many times should he tell her that she was not the reason, she should stop blaming herself for Shehnaaz condition. 

“It was accident and done by me. If that day I was careful then maybe she would be all fit and fine in front of us.” Mahi says remembering what has happened four months back. 

//

Four months back…

A girl is driving a car trying to handle the steering wheel properly while the man sitting beside her in passenger seat is trying to help her. 

“Mahi be careful, please stop the car. I will drive it from here, please.” He pleads her for tenth time but she is in no mood to listen to him. 

“Jay, please don’t disturb me. You can see right I am trying to learn to drive the car. You didn’t came on time for movie so you promised me that you will do anything I will ask you. So now just keep quiet and teach me how to drive the car.” Mahi says been her stubborn self. Jay shakes his head, knowing that she is not going to listen to him after all she is in fifth month of pregnancy and he has to deal with her tantrums due to it. 

He is trying to touch the steering wheel, so that car move in a straight direction rather than zigzag pattern. But she hit on his hand and glares him, “don’t touch! Just tell me how to do it.” She says been angry on him. 

The moment their eyes goes on the road, they find a girl in front of the car, hit by it. Jay gets horrified seeing it and moves the steering in left direction making the car to go and bang on the tree. The bang with the tree is in such a speed that Mahi’s stomach goes and hits the steering wheel making her to gasp in pain. Jay touches his head which is bleeding slightly, but not caring about himself he looks at Mahi who is crying in pain. 

“Mahi…are you fine,” he asks feeing damn tensed seeing her in such condition, he touches her stomach “is it paining?” He is so scared not knowing how to react at the moment. So many things are going in his mind, is Mahi fine? Is their baby fine? What about the girl who came in front of their car? 

“Jay…please take me out, I want to see that girl. Is she fine? Please Jay.” Mahi says been concerned about the girl who came in front of the car more than herself. After all that girl is in that condition due to her. 

“You’re not going anywhere. I will look at her but you just stay over here.” Jay says strictly warning her and moving out of the car. 

The moment he is out of the car, he sees a girl laying on the road beside a stone. He moves towards her been worried, is she fine? He makes his way towards her, her clothes having patches of blood. Oh shit! She is not in a good condition, what should he do now? He bends in front of her and moves his hand near her nostrils and finds her still breathing, a relief passed through him. She is still alive but her condition is worse. She has to be admitted in hospital. He carries her in his arms and moves towards his car.