~{PART 7}~

Finally, the shoot comes to end and everyone is done for today making all happy. Asim looks at Shehnaaz who is calling someone in her cell been little tensed. He moves towards her; she is standing outside the studio. 

“Hey, what are you doing over here? Don’t you want to go home? Or have you decided to stay over here?” Asim asks joking around but she doesn’t smile making him serious. “What’s the matter? Why you seem tense?” Asim ask her. 

“Nothing. He is not receiving my phone? Di told me to call him after the shoot but I think he is still in office. If I will inform di then she will get worried, what should I do?” Shehnaaz asks getting confused. 

“You know the address where you stay, right?” she nodes, “you come along with me in the auto. I will drop you there.” Asim says offering her a help. 

“Its not that easy, if di comes to know that I came alone then she will bash both me and handsome. I don’t want him to get scolding due to me. I will wait for him here, you leave.” Shehnaaz says but Asim seems not convinced. 

“Are you sure? You will stand over here alone? I mean you’re new over here and all.” He says been concerned for her. 

“Oh hello! I am not a small kid; I can manage myself. You leave, I am mature enough to handle any situation.” Shehnaaz says been determined. 

“That’s the thing I doubt.” For this he again receives a punch in his stomach, “sorry, why you keep on punching me? You have any idea it is called torture?” He asks her rubbing his stomach where she punched him. 

“Then why you keep on teasing me?” She asks glaring him. 

At that moment a car comes and stop in front of them, they both looks at it and finds Vikas on passenger seat while Siddharth on driving seat. 

“Hi! What are you both up to?” Vikas asks them seeing them waiting for something. 

“Nothing. Shehnaaz is waiting for someone and I am giving her company.” Asim replies to Vikas. 

“Hmm… if you guys want then we can drop you.” Vikas offers them a lift. 

“No mine is to the opposite side but you can drop Shehnaaz she lives in Sunshine colony in Andheri west.” Asim informs Vikas. 

“You live in Andheri west? Siddharth apartment is too over there. Come he will drop you there.” Vikas invites her unlocking the back door. 

“No need, I will manage.” Shehnaaz says denying as her sister has warned her never to take lift and if she gets to know then she will kill her. 

“For how long you will stay here alone? Listen to us, we will drop you. We are going by that road only.” Seeing that Vikas is not letting it go, she agrees and sits on the back seat saying bye to Asim. 

After few seconds her phone rings and it showed ‘handsome’ but before she can receive her cell gets off. “Oh shit!” 

“What happen?” Vikas asks glancing at her. 

“My phone got switched off, the battery died.” Getting annoyed, “handsome just called me. Now he will get worried.” She says sounding tensed. 

“Don’t worry you call him from my cell.” Vikas says offering his cell. 

“I would have but I don’t remember his number. I just hope he don’t call di or she will end up getting more tensed.” Shehnaaz is getting worried each passing second. 

“Don’t worry nothing like that will happen.” Vikas says in assuring manner. 

The car soon stops in front of one apartment, Vikas opens his side door. “Kiddo, he will drop you don’t take stress. Will meet you both tomorrow.” Siddharth nodes while Shehnaaz is busy trying to somehow on the phone. Vikas gets down and the car starts again.