~{PART 43}~

“So that the reason that she still gets scared on seeing that tattoo in his wrist.” Mahi says sounding tense, making Siddharth to stop narrating and looking at her with a blank expression. 

“I had already known that something was fishy, I could sense that he was here just to gain our confident but I didn’t get it if he wanted to harm her then why did he left her both the times he met her.” Jay’s mom asks been confused. 

“That question I am too having, why didn’t he tried to harm her and what is the need of coming like this? Knowing well that you won’t allow him near to her, I am not getting what is going in his mind?” Jay says looking at Siddharth been curious if he has some answer for it. 

“He wanted to harm both times he met her, earlier it was just his obsession which he calls love for Rashmi but now it is more than that he wants to destroy their life due to whom his life, his career got destroyed.” Siddharth says narrating back what had happened after it. 

##

Shehnaaz is sitting in Shehbaaz room been all sad looking at her packed bag with a pout. “Asim are you sure that this doctor won’t come to India to see Shehbaaz?” She asks pissing Asim as from morning she has been asking the same question as for tenth time by now. 

“Don’t forget Sana that you might be billionaire daughter but that doctor too has his name. He won’t come like that,” though he first speaks in a stern manner but then gets sad seeing her sad face. “Why don’t you stay back and look after project? If you don’t mind then I can go along with dadu.” Asim suggests knowing well that answer will be a big fat no. 

“No! I will manage,” saying so she moves from there an idea clicking in her mind. She makes her way towards Siddharth room, only to find him sitting on the couch with a closed eyes. Lost in his own thoughts, from the time he has got up from that dream he is not able to remove that thought from his mind. Does that dream has some message in it? He doesn’t believe in all this stuff but for the very first time he felt like believing it. Moreover, it has been first time that he has seen his mom in his dream. What should he do? 

He feels a small touch in his hairs, unknowingly a smile to appear on his face. How without even trying, she can make him feel at peace. What power does she have in her? Shehnaaz is too staring at his face and smile seeing his smile. She can’t control herself more planting a kiss on his cheek, and then hiding her face in the crook of his neck, wrapping her hand around his neck. 

“I will miss you,” she whispers making Siddharth to feel helpless. She has no idea how much he is going to miss her. He wraps his hand around her waist holding her close to her. Not wanting to leave her ever, just to keep her damn close to him, only and only to him. 

Jise Zindagi Dhoodh Rahi Hai
Kya Yeh Woh Makam Mera Hai 
Yaha Chain Se Bas Rukh Jau 
Kyu Dil Yeh Mujhe Keheta Hai 
Jazbaat Naye Se Mile Hai 
Jaane Kya Asar Yeh Hua Hai 
Ek Aas Mili Phir Mujhko 
Jo Kabul Kisi Ne Kiya Hai 

“I don’t want to go away from you.” Silently whispering in his arms, indirectly telling him to stop her in any way possible. So much does he want to stop her but at the same time he knows how much this trip holds important in Shehbaaz life. The only way that he can get cure. 

“So, what you will come back the moment Shehbaaz will get cure, right?” He says hiding his pain and closing caressing her hairs as he knows that he has to be strong to manage her.