~{PART 8}~

"Then why I am having it? What dangerous thing have I experienced, handsome?" Shehnaaz asks making Jay to glances at Mahi.

"Actually, it's nothing like that. I already told you right that you met with an accident and from that particular day you started having panic attack." Mahi says somewhat convincing her.

"Hmm... but why do I get some flashes about someone laying in pool of blood?" She again asks as this question is revolving around her mind from so many days.

"What type of flashes?" Mahi asks encouraging her to talk further.

"Flashes which comes as blur... I can't see properly but some... some person laying down on floor..." She says trying hard to remember but is not able to, she presses her head feeling a slight pain in it.

"No need to stress yourself. If it affecting your health, no need to put pressure on it." Jay says feeling concerned for her.

"But you both might be knowing, right? What happened to me? How that accident took place? Who was that person? Did I killed someone when I was driving? Was that person in pool of blood due to me?" Shehnaaz asks them, those question which she always asked but never got answers from them.

"How many times have I told you Sana, not to trouble yourself with so much thinking. You met with an accident there is no need to pressure yourself with those flashes." Mahi says trying to escape from those questions.

"Why you both always tries to escape from the question? The thing troubling me most is that I hardly remembers anything that happened before three months back when I met with that accident. I don't even have recognized you both when I first saw you, I lost my memory in that accident. It's feels so helpless that after trying so hard still I can't remember a thing. I don't even know how my parents looked? I always see your both marriage album so that I might remember something but no! I feel so helpless at time. Will I won't ever get my memory back?" She asks looking at them broken, her eyes moist.

"Why you need to remember anything? Are you not happy with your present life? Why to remember that past which you lost, live in your present. You should be happy in your present rather than worrying about your past, Sana. I know it feels weird when you have just three months memory with you and rest of your life memory are lost somewhere rather than wasting time on remembering your past memories try to make some new one. You are soon going to seen on tv, there will be people going crazy for you. Rather than just wasting your precious time why don't you enjoy the coming future. Future which have so much stored for you." Mahi says making her think positive.

"You are right di. There is so much stored for me, my dream is soon going to be true. I am already actor and that was possible only due to Vikas Gupta. I never thought that a person like him would give me chance in such a big project of his. I mean I had hardly any experience in it but still he gave me chance without any connection. I always thought that it was difficult for a new comer to get a chance in the industry but I got, I am so lucky right?" She asks smiling, Mahi looks at her been happy. She is like a kid whose mood can change in a minute, just now she has been all sad and see now she is smiling forgetting very particular thing.

"So now I think you should go and sleep. Tomorrow you're called in morning shift, right?" Jay asks her and she nodes, "so now go and take rest." Listening to it Shehnaaz says good night to both and moves towards her bedroom. Jay glances at Mahi after seeing Shehnaaz entering her room, she is looking sad.

"Don't worry Mahi, I don't think she will ever ask about her past again. She got it that her present is more important and she should not stress on her past." Jay says trying to console Mahi.

"But what if her past comes in front of her present? What we will do then? What if we will lose her due to it?" Mahi asks voicing her worries which makes Jay tense too.