~{PART 25}~

In the world full of negativity let's spread some positivity.

Start reading, do enjoy.

***

“How can we leave him like that? What if no one treats him and he dies losing blood like…like… my parents.” She says her eyes turning moist. Listening to it Siddharth for the first time look at her, who has been fuming in anger finally calms down himself. Her parents are no more, she doesn’t have parents like him. 

“Nothing will happen to him, you come along with me.” Saying so Asim drags Shehnaaz along with him. 

Vikas stares at their retreating figure, did he hear it right? She just said about her parents? Then he glances at Siddharth who is lost in his thoughts and he know what might he be thinking. He takes his hand in his and tries to treat it with the first-aid kit he has. 

Siddharth is just lost in his thoughts of that dark past which is not ready to leave him. Sometime he does feel that he doesn’t want to leave his past but there is nothing in his present that will make him feel to leave his past. Unlike others he doesn’t live for present or future but he lives for his past, that motivates him to survive. To make him feel that he has to survive to prove that people wrong. 

//

Asim brings Shehnaaz out of that mansion and both are making their way towards their village. Asim glance at Shehnaaz whose face is pale, she is lost in her thoughts. Asim wraps his hand around her shoulder pulling her close to him. 

“Why my radio is mute today? Don’t tell me you took my advice seriously and is giving rest to your mouth. How grateful your mouth will be of you.” Asim says chuckling making Shehnaaz to hit her elbow in his stomach. Asim touches his stomach holding it in pain letting go off Shehnaaz. “Why on earth you torture me so much?” gasping in pain. 

“So why you keep on teasing me?” She asks raising her brow, “think before you tease me from next time.” Giving him stern look but soon her face expression changed to sad one. Asim shakes his head in ‘not again’ manner. 

“Sana please don’t you dare to blame yourself what happened that day.” Asim says glaring her. 

“If I am the reason than I will blame myself, right? I am going, aunty might be waiting for me.” Saying so she moves towards her house. 

Asim stares at her retreating figure, “it would have been great if that accident didn’t take place that day. Your life would have been wonderful away from the cruel people you’re dealing at the moment.” Asim says making his way towards his room. 

//

 Next day

After yesterday incident, Asim have strictly warn her not to trouble Siddharth Shukla in any manner. Shehnaaz makes a pout listening to it, where on the earth she troubles him? 

“Where I trouble him? I had gone there to ask an apology if he shouted on me then what’s my problem?” Shehnaaz says pouting. 

“When I have already informed you that he is not in a good mood then why you went near him? I don’t want to have any further argument. You just promise me that you’re not going to trouble him more. You have seen his anger, right?” Asim is getting concerned for Shehnaaz, he doesn’t want her to land herself in trouble. 

“When he is in good mood? He always behaves so rude as if doing us all some favor that he is living. I mean who can keep stern face for such a long time? People do smile, right? I just don’t understand what is his problem?” Shehnaaz says shaking her head in disbelief while Asim is gesturing her to turn herself but she is busy in her talking session.