~{PART 52}~

"Indeed, very much useless!" He looks around when he hears that voice but on realizing that it is a familiar voice and whose it is. He looks at the source with wide eyes. This can't be true!

He rubs his eyes as he is not able to believe himself. She is sitting there on the bed, all fine. How can this be true? This can't happen! She is not in coma? She has being faking it all the time. 

"Yeah, I had been faking it." She is staring at him with disgust and feeling guilty for having such feeling for her own brother. 

"What else can I expect from you? You have always being fake, from faking your care towards me till this coma. Can't you be real for once?" Despise conveying through his voice. 

"Why you hate me so much?" Her eyes turning moist, "what have I done? To receive so much hate." Not even words coming out of her mouth, she is stammering in between as she attempts to not breakdown in front of him. Not when he wants that to happen.

"What you did? Is that even a question to ask? You destroyed my entire life." That rage in his eyes, seeing her perfectly fine. "You never will understand the feeling of living a life like a death person. You made my life a living hell," being enrage.  

"She was not the reason but you, yourself." Comes a voice making them both look at the direction to find dadu along with others entering the room. "I never in my nightmare thought that you will try to harm your own sister." A feeling of contempt passing through his veins. 

Rest all are just staring at him being utterly stunned. They didn't expect him to do something like this. They has being witness of the love Shehnaaz has shower on Shehbaaz, he can't even imagine what she going through after getting to know this. 

"I seriously can't believe it," shaking his head in disbelief Vikas speaks. He is trying hard to convince him that this is truth and he is not hallucinating it. "You? You really pushed her in front of that Jay's car? That means, her memory was lost not due to that stone in which she had hit herself but due to you." He is trying hard to come out of the shock. 

"Bloody hell! You moron!" Asim gets furious on registering everything in his mind and moves towards Shehbaaz. Holding him though his collar, "You bloody ******* you tried to kill your own sister. Fuck man! How can you even think of it?" He glances once at Shehnaaz who is sitting there bending her head. "Not for once you remembered about her sacrifices? She fucking was tolerating that aunt of yours for you. She was ready to leave in that hell for life time just for your sake. And you wanted to kill her, what is this hate for?" Giving a punch to him, "for her been so selfless all the time. For her thinking about you above her? This what you give her in return, fucking betrayer!" He is going to punch her again but Shehbaaz stops him by holding his hand in mid. 

"Don't you dare to touch me!" Warning him, "I did it! And I don't give a shit about her, I don't care if she stay alive or...." before he can complete his statement, he receives a blow making him land on his wheel chair. He looks at the source with a surprise look, as he has not seen it coming. 

"Don't you dare to utter a single word from your mouth." Siddharth gritting his teeth in anger. "What do you blame her for? That you're standing in your own legs, that you're no longer in coma. Fucking idiot, she made your life better, she wanted to see you walking on your own legs. Never a day was passed in that five years that she didn't mention about it. Do you even realize what must be she feeling at the moment, seeing you in your leg but far away from her. This is not what brothers are for, I can assure you and say that today her parents will too be proud of her but I can't say the same for you." Siddharth glance once at him and then stares at Shehnaaz who is not willing to raise her head even after feeling his graze.