~{PART 34}~

They have been lost in their own world, just they both jumping and Shehnaaz giggling in that cold water. When suddenly Shehnaaz feels cold and starts heavy breathing in that cold water. Siddharth looks at her as she suddenly stopped jumping and is holding her throat trying to breath properly. Siddharth is damn confused as he is not getting what is wrong with her. 

“Shehnaaz are you fine?” He asks cupping her cheeks and bringing her out of that water. Why on earth is her body so cold? 

“Siddharth I … am… not… able to…” she is trying to breathe and is not able making Siddharth restless. A fear enveloping in his heart, he might lose her. No! He can’t let that happen; nothing can happen to her. He won’t let anything to happen to her. At that moment Shehnaaz gets unconscious scaring shit out of him. 

He without wasting a second carries her in his arms in a bridal style making their way out of that mini forest towards the mansion where shooting is going on. Time and again glancing at her face being concerned for her, he has no idea what happened to her suddenly. As he enters in and people around the set sees him carry unconscious Shehnaaz in his arms all too starts following him asking him many questions but he ignoring everything making his way towards the room in which she stays. 

On his way upstairs he says to Vikas, “call a doctor.” 

After a few minutes doctor who is Asim’s dadu too enters inside the room along with Asim and sees Shehnaaz laying on the bed. He checks her and then look at Siddharth and ask him, “was she drenching in water?” Siddharth nodes been confused as what it as to do with her condition. 

“What? When will this stupid girl understand? let her get conscious I won’t leave her.” Asim getting angry on Shehnaaz and glaring at the sleeping soul. 

“What if she drenches in water? What it has to do with her been unconscious?” Vikas asks who is as confused as Siddharth so as the rest. 

“She is an asthma patient and those patients can’t withstand cold temperature for long time. Their body starts getting cold and eventually they can’t breathe, that has happened to her. I am damn sure that she didn’t had her device with her at that moment, the reason that she fainted.” Dadu says making Siddharth to realize that her body has turn cold that moment. 

“I had so many times warned her not to go in cold water but where does she listen to anyone. Fortunately, bro was there with her what if she had been alone, who would have brought her back? When will she start behaving mature?” Asim says getting annoyed at Shehnaaz careless behaviour. 

Siddharth too is staring at her peacefully sleeping figure been pissed even after knowing that her condition might turn worse she has been drenching in that water, how can someone be so stupid? He shakes his head in disbelief. At that moment Rashmi keeps a hand on his shoulder. He turns to look at her. 

“Siddharth you also have completely drench your cloth, you might get cold. So, go and change.” Rashmi says been concerned for him but Siddharth is going to deny as he doesn’t want to leave Shehnaaz in such a condition alone. 

“Rashmi is correct, you caught cold easily. I think it will be better if you go and change.” Vikas says leaving no option for Siddharth. He makes his way out not before glancing at Shehnaaz once. 

//

After half an hour Siddharth having a bath and changing his cloth makes his way towards her room to have a look at her. Only to find Asim scolding her. 

“Sana are you mad? Who told you to drench in water? You can’t act little mature when it’s about your health for god sake.” Asim is scolding her while Shehnaaz is looking at him with a pout.