~{PART 28}~

Six months have passed by and the cast has been really missing their city life. It has been more than six months that they have gone for shopping, to movie, for a dinner in restaurant. They are having hard time coping up with it, the toughest job is played by Siddharth who is missing him gym like hell. He is jogging outside as a warm up when Asim meets him in the open compound outside the mansion. 

“You might be missing your gym, nowadays?” Asim asks him and Siddharth smiles nodding. 

“It has been six months I have gone to gym and you can see the result. I am turning out to be fat, and more credit should be given to Shehnaaz prepared food.” Listening to it Asim chuckles. 

“But you too fight with her to have it.” Not letting him to put entire blame on Shehnaaz. 

“I must say you’re really her friend,” his voice contains a hit of annoyance but he is clever enough to hide it so it goes unnoticed by Asim. 

“Why don’t you come to my house? I have a small gym area made over there though its not as big as you might be having in your place but for a time been you can cope with it.” Asim says making Siddharth to think for a while, whether he should go or not? “Come on! What are you thinking from so long? You consider me as your friend then what’s the big deal?” Asim asks seeing him still standing there thinking. 

“I just don’t want to trouble your dada dadi…” but he is interrupted by Asim. 

“They will on top be happy seeing you all as already Sana had made them aware of you all. They were asking me that when they can meet you all and why don’t we arrange it today?” Asim says been excited, “what you say?” Siddharth nodes and Asim runs inside after telling him that he will inform others. 

“Wow! We will have a trip to village.” Madurima says been all excited, Vishal looks at her been amazed. 

“Why are you so excited? Its just a village.” Vishal says in a manner as it is no big deal. 

“I am for the very first time going to see a village.” She says beaming with joy. 

“Why don’t you come with me? I will make you roam all the villages existing in India.” Vishal says in a flirting tone making Madurima to blush and hit him on his head. 

“You both stop romancing,” Vikas says in a strict manner. “And if everyone will go to roam in the village who will do shooting?” Vikas says finally been producer who he is. 

“Come on! Vikas from past six months we are shooting without a day break if we have a off today it won’t be any big deal.” Dey says seeing Vikas is trying to cancel the plan. 

“What about Sid?” Vikas asks looking at Dey, “he won’t agree to come.” Knowing that he is very professional and will not like taking a day off. 

“I have talk to him and he is ready.” Asim says shocking rest as it is so unlike Siddharth Shukla but nowadays he is behaving weird. Sometimes they do feel that he is not Siddharth Shukla but his duplicate like shown in Bollywood movies who as kidnap the real Siddharth. 

“So?” Aarthi looks at Vikas with a hope. 

“So, if no one have any problem and everyone wants to visit the village. So, let’s go then.” Vikas says making the rest to cheer with happiness. That moment Shehnaaz comes there and becomes all sad listening to it. 

“Shehnaaz you came, see today we are going to visit your village.” Madurima says been all excited. 

“But what the use, I will not be able to take you all you my house.” Shehnaaz says making the rest present over there sad seeing her sad face. She has already told them about her aunty and uncle and their behaviour with her.