~{PART 47}~

"He is none other than Siddharth," Dey says it out making Shehnaaz look at him with a horrified look. What he is even saying, Siddharth? No! Never!

"He can't do something like this. You might be mistaken, he will never do something like that with me." She says shaking her head vigorously, not coming in his talks. She can't even imagine him doing something like that. 

"Do you remember who has been dipping you? How can you say that he is not the one? He has been acting nicely to gain your confidence and I can see that he succeed in his plan." He says acting defeated, trying to show her that he is speaking the truth. 

"I still can't believe it, he can't be the person. You might have mistaken, he can not harm me." She says trying hard to manage herself, to stand on her feet as the pain in her head is making her feel worse.

 She is trying hard to remember about the thing he is talking about but getting only flashes of water all around, while she been deep in that water. She trying to escape from the grip but is not able too. A wrist having the same tattoo in front of her eyes, she is trying to remember whether that hand is trying to save her or harm her. 

"You do remember that tattoo? that was the time I helping you to come out of that water," Dey says using very single chance to manipulate Shehnaaz against Siddharth. 

The other side Shehnaaz has at the least knowledge that what has happened that day. She has been a person who doesn't go by her logic or brain but with her heart. Though the clue he has been providing will manipulate anyone out there to think that Siddharth is the main culprit but how can she forget the day spend with him. She has been knowing him for more than a month now and thinking that he will do something like this is unimaginable. 

Having trust in him but still, Dey has been able to implant a small doubt in her brain, is he really the one? Due to putting pressure on her brain for a very long time, in an attempt to remember her past. She is on the verge of fainting down when at the moment Asim's dadu along with the same police officer who has arrested Shehnaaz uncle and aunt comes over there. 

Dey looks at them horrified, he has not dreamt that they will reach there. Police look at him, smirk seeing his scared face. Dadu runs to hold Shehnaaz so she doesn't land on the floor. 

"What you thought? That you will reach in my territory and I will have no knowledge about it? Last time you have been saved by one of your rich friends but with the warning that you will stay away from her." Pointing at Shehnaaz who is unconscious and dadu is holding her. "But you didn't take it seriously now face the consequences," Officer speaks letting the other officer along with him move in and arrest Dey. 

Dadu along with the help of other officer takes Shehnaaz to the nearby hospital, the village is no longer the old one. It has been developing into a town, the dream which Shehnaaz father has seen and Shehnaaz has fulfilled with the help of Asim. 

//

The moment Siddharth flight lands on the Chandigarh airport and the minute he switches on his cell the notification pops on his screen making him aware that there is so many miss call from Asim and Vikas follow with some of Dadu's. Seeing it he senses that something is wrong, Asim might call but Vikas won't ever lose his calm until something is serious. 

An unknown fear enveloping in his heart, fear that something worse might have happened with Shehnaaz, fear that Dey might have harmed her. Somewhat maintaining his cool, he dials Asim number knowing well that Vikas will take a long time to come on the point. 

"Hello! Bro where are you? From so long we have been calling you." Asim says not wasting a second to receive his call. 

"What's the matter?" Coming directly to the point, as he doesn't want to waste a second.