~{PART 19}~

Asim comes out of his thoughts as he wipes a tear from the corner of his eye. He opens the door of vanity and move inside to find Siddharth sitting on his couch closing his eyes. The way he behaves when he is sad or hurt by something. Asim knows that at the moment he is feeling sad as well as hurt but he can’t ignore the tear which he has seen in Sana’s eyes. 

“Bro what was that behaviour? You know your small words does affect her a lot. And you clearly said that she irritates you.” Asim says been pissed on Siddharth. Siddharth who has closed his eyes opens in upon listening to Asim’s voice. 

“You very well know Asim that why I did that.” He says in not interested manner as his mood is already off. 

“But what about her? She is hurt man and I know that you too can’t see her hurt that’s why you moved in without glancing at her once. Can’t you forget about all this mess and just tell her everything? What if that might bring her memory back? What if that gives me my Sana, your moti and Vikas Khushi back?” Asim says been broken, he is losing it slowly. He tries to act strong but now he is not able to, it affecting him seeing her like that. Been always worried that something does happen to her, someone may take her away from them. 

“You know it we can’t do it Asim. If it was possible then I might have never given her to go away from us all. To the person house who for us was a mere stranger. Do you think that I am happy seeing it all?” Siddharth asks him broken too, though he is trying to show that he is strong. Asim moves towards him and keeps hand on his shoulder. 

 “You are right we will win against him because he thinks that Sana is our weakness but he doesn’t have any idea that Sana is our strength that strength which can make us compete against whole world and he is just mere person.” Asim says determined, he then glance at Siddharth. “For all this mess don’t hurt yourself.” Saying so Asim moves from there and Siddharth again leans on the couch, taking a cell in his hand and clicking on gallery where album is filled with Sana’s picture. Some are her selfies with him while some with Vikas and Asim. Her that cute sweet smile, her that eyes shining with happiness. Her that pink lips which are pink without putting lipstick, which never gets tired of talking. 

His thumbs slowly caress the picture on his cell. His eyes containing a guilt, “I am sorry moti.” He says staring into her eyes in that picture. 

// 

Past… 

“She has lost her memory Asim…” Asim looks at him been shock while he just nodes sadly as if gesturing him that what he heard is absolutely correct. 

“What? How? Vikas please this is not the time to joke.” Asim says feeling restless after getting to know about it. 

“I am not joking around and I won’t ever joke on something like this.” With that Vikas narrates the entire story from the time how she met with the accident, how Vikas met Jay and at last doctor conversation. “So now how we are going to deal with him?” Vikas says making rest to thinks way in dealing with it. 

 “We won’t let him know that she has lost her memory or he will definitely try to take opportunity of it.” Asim says the first thing comes in his mind. 

“The person who can find out about the car who hardly anyone knew exists will definitely find out that Khushi lost her memory. She will definitely behave in a different manner and I don’t think that Siddharth will be able to take her along with him. Sid you can’t keep her in your house.” This makes Siddharth to look at him been shock. 

He removes the mask from his face, “what you mean that I can’t take her along with me? Where will she stay then? I am not going to risk her life making her to stay with you.” Siddharth says fully determined that nothing like that is going to happen.