~{PART 10}~

She is slowly mummering in her scared baby voice, “please calm down. Please calm down.” 

She can hear his heartbeat which has been raising due to anger calming down a little and becoming normal. She slowly realized what she did and break the hug looking at him who is too staring at her. She is looking at him with concern filled eyes, he stares back into hers. 

“Please don’t fight,” she mummers slowly but there is some concern hidden in it. 

“What happened? Why are you standing there? Only this much?” Arhaan asks touching his lips which is bleeding. “Only this much power you have?” He is trying to poke him more. 

“Arhaan what’s wrong with you? Stop it!” Rashmi shouts at him seeing his behavior. He is already in bad condition what more he want now? 

“Rashmi please you don’t come in between. I know you will support him only even if he does anything.” Arhaan speaks in anger, shocking Rashmi. Here she is standing supporting him and how can he say like that about her? 

“What are you saying? I will support him? Why would I?” Rashmi asks him been hurt with his words. 

“I don’t need to tell you the reason Rashmi. You yourself know it well that why you will support him and not me. I don’t now have any expectation from you too, I was only mad that I thought you will support me but you won’t. I am done with you.” He is blustering in anger. 

“What are you speaking Arhaan? Please let we will talk about it.” Rashmi tries to touch him but he pushes her hand away. 

“I said right, I am done with you. I had no personal grudges with him.” He says pointing at Siddharth, “it was only due to you that I fought with him. I agree that I don’t like him but you made me to hate him. I always supported you in your all fight not thinking that you were correct or right but what you did? Did you ever supported me when I fought with him.” Rashmi is going so say something but Arhaan didn’t let her to. “No! Not today, I had got this in my mind that you won’t ever support me against him. Because I won’t hold value to you the way he does and that the reason that I hate this person a lot and will always do.” He says looking at Siddharth with hate. 

“You this hate made you do things like this. You were the one who printed that article, right?” Vikas asked feeling disgusted, he always has doubt on him and today he is putting confirmation to it from his own mouth. 

“Article? You still think that I will do such cheap thing? I agree that I hate him but more than that I love Rashmi. I won’t ever do anything that would impact her image in the industry that would defame her. I was surely happy after I saw the impact this article had on Siddharth and he wanted to leave the show but I won’t ever to anything which will affect Rashmi.” Arhaan this words make Rashmi to stare at him with aww. He really has strong feeling for her. 

“If you didn’t share the information than who did it?” Asim says been confused as all have been thinking that it is Arhaan work. 

“Mahira…” Aarthi says looking at Mahira who as been standing there quietly. 

“Yeah I did it. I gave the news that what is happening in the set to Dey but I didn’t know that he would print something like that. But I am glad he did because a person like Siddharth Shukla deserve it. He was the reason for Dey been jobless for five years, he deserves all this.” Mahira too is staring at Siddharth with hate. 

“I am really sorry Siddharth, it just because of me that you are facing all this. I am really sorry that I forced you to do this show. I am sorry.” Vikas is feeling very much guilty, he has chosen this cast and here each person has been blaming Siddharth. The person whom he values the most and he is helpless not able to do anything. It wants to remove everyone from the show but can’t due to the contract.