~{PART 49}~

"He is speaking the truth. Sana has land into coma." With that silence envelops into the entire surrounding and Siddharth feels like his heart has stop beating. His mind blank, he turns himself and look at dadu who is giving him sympathy look. 

He has come across the same circumstance once again in his life. Drifting him back to that day which change his life forever, that day when he lose her. The most precious person in his life. 

###

Doctor looks at Siddharth, "you might have no knowledge that your mom is suffering from a brain tumor," This blast like a bomb on Siddharth, he is staring at the doctor being numb, did he hear it right? 

###

He is feeling same at the moment, going through the same feeling. A fear developing in his heart that maybe the outcome will be same, maybe he will lose her the same way he lose his mom. She is the reason that he has come of that darkness. Now she can't leave him, all alone. How will he survive without her? She is his lifeline, the reason he has learn to live his life again.

Ho... Tere Choodiyon Ki Woh Khanak 
Yaadon Ke Kamre Mein Goonje Hai 
Sunkar Isse Aata Hai Yaad 
Haathon Mein Mere Zanjeerein Hai
Tuhi Aake Inko Nikaal Zaara 
Kar Mujhe Yahaan Se Rihaa
Main Adhoora Jee Raha Hoon 
Ye Sadaayein De Rahaa Hoon 
Mujhe Teri Zaroorat Hai 

This can't be the truth, how can something like this happen? No she can't go like that, she has promise him to never leave his side then how come today? No there is some misunderstanding, he is not talking about Shehnaaz, his Shehnaaz. He is talking about someone else. Its not about Shehnaaz, it can't be about her. 

Deep down convincing his heart which seems like has forgot to beat after getting a news like that. He is shattered with be understatement, the feeling is going through can't be describe in words. 

"Siddharth," Dadu moves towards him keeping a hand on his shoulder. An act of showing affection, "she has been in such a condition where she was not allowed to put pressure on her brain. The reason that doctor has force you all not to convey her past to her due to the fear of something like this. Taking in that mansion made her to think about all those flashes,  making her to force her brain and has a result she is in coma." Dadu tries to make him understand about Shehnaaz current condition. 

"How... I mean..." He is still not able to come out of that shock, is it for real? Or is he having a nightmare? 

"Do you think that he has to do anything with it? Trying to harm her again?" Police officer asks who has been waiting for Shehnaaz statement. Wanting to know if there is any mark on her body, if Dey has harm her.

"Physical no but mentally he had harm her beyond repair." Been furious and glaring at Dey. 

Siddharth is standing there like a statue, still trying to register what all is happening around him. He is present over there only physically the only thing is he in need at the moment is to see her. He looks at dadu, "can I meet her?" Requesting him through his eyes.

Dadu is able to see that helplessness on his face making him feel bad. This is the first time he seeing such a broken state of Siddharth. He slightly nodes and without wasting a second Siddharth moves in.

Both, dadu and police has been staring at Siddharth retreating figure when Dey laughs gaining their attention.

"This what I wanted! I have won the battle, now if you give me a sentence to death than too I have no regrets. I wanted to see this helplessness and I saw it." A satisfy smile on his lip making the rest present over there look at him with disgust. What type of human is he? So cruel!