~{PART 50}~

Siddharth stares at them been astonish, what on the earth are they doing over here? He glance at Vikas who is having that smug little smile on his face. Letting Siddharth to know that he has up to something. 

He shakes his head in annoyance and again move his head in search of dadu when he sees him, coming from outside dragging a wheelchair on which Shehbaaz is present. He dismay seeing it and looks at Vikas for an answer. Now why he inform him about Shehnaaz condition? Knowing well about his health.

Vikas is going to open his mouth to defend his action but before he can, dadu speaks up. "Siddharth what are you doing over here? I said you to stay with Sana, right?" Been concern for her. 

"I had come to call doctor has her heart beating is turning abnormal but there was no doctor around. Dadu please come and check her once." He says letting go of Vikas and rushing towards Shehnaaz ward and dadu followers him upon knowing about it. Soon all the rest come along. 

// 

Dadu is checking her pulse, Siddharth is staring at him been anxious. Finishing his work, dadu glance at Siddharth blinking his eyes in assurance, conveying she is perfectly fine. Making him to take breath of relief. 

"Rather than been worrying you should be happy as it is a sign of improvement. She wants to come back from coma and in such cases will power is something which hold very much important." That makes everyone present over there to have a smile except one who has been smiling but a fake one. "I will suggest that everyone leave her alone, she need rest." With that one by one everyone leaves the room. Siddharth too moves out glancing at her once been helpless. 

"It really strange to hear something like this, why will Dey do anything like this?" Comes a confuse voice of Paras. "What has she to do with him?" Been clueless about their past. 

"You really didn't knew that he has to do anything with Shehnaaz?" Vikas raising a brow looking at him with suspicious graze. 

"How will I know?" Sounding confuse as well as amaze. "You're forgetting Vikas, he is Mahira's friend not mine. That I will know about his every action." Narrowing his eyes at him. 

"Than why on earth did you inform him about the cafe date?" In a skeptical manner making Paras to gulp his saliva staring at Mahira in alarm. She is glaring at him. 

"You went on a cafe date?" Been furious, "so that day when I call you and you gave me excuse of been with Dey." fuming in anger. "You lied to me? That to for that girl?" 

"Mahi! I had my reasons, I will explain you once we reach home." He tries to touch her shoulder but she jerks it off. 

"Don't you dare touch me, Mr. playboy. I am no more interested in a guy like you." Pointing a finger and him and then moving away from him. 

Paras stares at her feeling helpless and then glancing at Vikas with frustrating look. What has been the need to reveal the truth? "I called him but only to help me from this lie. I knew Mahi will call him after me informing her that, so I had to call him but unfortunately he didn't receive my call. And I was going to move inside when I saw Shehnaaz outside the cafe trying hard to breathe." Paras completes clearing every doubt on him. 

"So Mahira what about you? Didn't you ask this to Dey?" Vikas moves his graze towards Mahira while Siddharth shakes his head in disbelief, why on earth is he beating around the bush? Can't he directly come to the point? Waste of time! 

"If he didn't answer his call how will he answer mine?" Annoying tone, "after a time I left it as I got to know about Shehnaaz condition from Aarthi. That moment I didn't knew that Paras was along with her, even Aarthi didn't inform me that." Mahira says glaring Aarthi this time.