Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1

The scene begins with the gang arriving to a new world. This was another special one because now Sora's a gray striped creature with his black and red jacket and red fins for hair, Donald is a blue with one cyclops eye, Goofy's green with his eyes bigger, and Arc has white reptilian skin with horns in his hair and his brown left eye a dragon's eye.

They were walking up to a large building with an M logo, when Sora, Donald and Goofy jump back and get their weapons ready.

Sora: (realizes their appearance) what...? D-Donald... Goofy... Arc... Why do you guys look like monsters?

Donald: you do, to.

Goofy: well, ya scared me.

Arcturus: from the looks of things, this must be another one of those special worlds. (Looks at his horns and tail) though, I wasn't expecting to look more dragon-like here.

Sora: (looks at his hands) seriously? Is this how we blend in here?

Donald: that's right. It's about time you caught on.

Sora: could you guys take a few steps back? You're givin' me the heebie-jeebies.

Donald: (angered) you take a step back!

Arcturus: calm down, children.

Goofy: come on, I think our new look could turn out to be lost of fun!

Arcturus: yeah! So, stop complaining and let's get to work. (Walks to the building) "We Scare Because We Care."

Donald: that's odd.

Goofy: doesn't sound very caring.

Clara: this must be on how they run their business. Let's go inside and ask around.

Sora: sure thing, Clara.

With that, the four headed to the front entrance. When they entered inside, they saw two monsters playing with a little girl. One was big with blue fur, purple polkadots, and two small horns (Sulley), and the others was round and green, two skinny arms and legs, one eye and two horns (Mike). The kid's name was Boo

Sora: oh no!

Boo then pokes out and points at the gang, causing Sulley to turn around and see them.

Sulley: hmm? I wonder who those guys are.

Mike: what!? Careful, Sulley. If they see the K-I-D...

Sulley: it's fine. We got nothing to hide.

Mike: but you're the CEO! You set the example. (Sulley shrugs and sets Boo down)(runs ahead and panics) guys! Guys, it's not what it looks like. Okay listen. That kid over there just popped out of nowhere! We gotta call the CDA. Uh... It's a...uh... Oh yeah, a Code 835.

Sora: (points Keyblade) are you trying to scare that little girl?

Mike: yes! (Realizes something) I mean, no no no! We're done with scare power. Nobody's gettin' scared.

Sulley: (chuckles) Mike, take it easy.

Arcturus: (notices how Boo behaves around them) hey Sora, the kid doesn't look to be in any danger.

Goofy: Arc's right. Ya see? She's happy!

Seeing that she was alright, Sora dismisses his weapon and everyone smiles. They then walked over to them.

Sora: how about we start over? (Crouches to Boo's level) hello. My name is Sora.

Boo: (runs over to him) Boo.