Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)

The scene first starts with someone running through bushes and trees, and then they're revealed to be Arc jogging to a neighborhood. But, something wasn't right with him. He eyes were both brown, he's in normal civilian clothes, and he was jogging the speed of a regular man. He passes by a man who wishes him morning, and he replies morning back. He keeps jogging until he makes it to one house where a black and white husky runs to him.

Arcturus: Ace! (Stops and claps) c'mere boy!

The dog jumps to him and he pets him. He then hears laughter and looks up to see Lightning, but in a business suit, walking over to them.

Lightning: he was looking for you this morning. You enjoyed your run?

Arcturus: (sets the dog down) yeah. I was gonna ask Yasuke, but he's hanging out with Elsa.

???: you'll see him at school.

The two turn to see Richard Farron, alive and well, near the door frame.

Richard: which, speaking of, you all packed and ready?

Arcturus: of course, I also do that before a run.

Richard: (chuckles) alright then. Claire and I are off to work. We'll see you tonight.

The husband and wife share a kiss and they head off. Arc goes in the house and changes to a school uniform. On his way, he meets up with his friends Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Naminé, and Xion. The seven then head to school and enjoyed their day. But, as they walked, Arc started to have a headache, and flashes of memories showed in him.

(Arc getting the Keyblade, his first mission, and meeting Clara)

Sora: (sees him) Arc, you okay?

Arcturus: (snaps back) yeah. Sorry, just a bit of a headache. I'm fine.

However, they weren't fine. The scene transitions over to show the seven on bed with hospital equipment attached to them and all of them asleep. They were in the seventh heaven bar at Midgar in the AVALANCHE hideout. With them, they had brought the restoration team from Radiant Garden to help them.

Terra: anything?

Cid: none so far. Don't know what the hell happened, but they're all in a comatose state. You guys wanna explain how they wound up like this?

Aqua: we were called here from Arc's boss, Sentinel. He said that there was unusual activity happening here. Something about other people getting like this.

Aerith: (looking at blood samples) she's right. I've been looking at the records from the hospitals, and all of them are having similar cases. I recognize this. It's similar to mako poisoning.

Ventus: that's actually what happened. We were at one of those plants when they got exposed to that stuff.

Leon: mako's been known to get people sick, and too much exposure could lead to death. But, it's almost like they're experiencing something else.

???: no doubt that Shinra's at it.

They turn to see Cloud, Tifa, Lightning, Yasuke, Derrick, and a large black man with army green pants, sunglasses, brown vest and sleeveless shirt, and a mini-gun for his right arm.

Barret