Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)

The scene starts in black, but then shows Roxas, Naminé, Xion, and Axel on the ground unconscious. Then, Roxas groans and slowly gets up.

Roxas: oh, my head. What happened? (Stands up and walks to Naminé) Naminé. Guys, wake up.

The other three get up and looked around their surroundings.

Naminé: Roxas, are you okay?

Roxas: yeah, I'm good.

Xion: what happened? Last thing I remember was we were in the King's chamber, Xigbar was there, and then things went black.

Axel: I remember too. Also, a giant hand came out...

Naminé: that's right! It was trying to grab Mickey, but Roxas pushed him away.

Roxas: and you guys came, too. So, where are we?

Around them was a creepy room with coffins and some sort of pentagram on the floor. They tried to use their Gummie Phones to call the others, but there was no signal. Not wanting to stay in the room, they cut the boards off and left to room. They entered to see what looked like a shrine.

Roxas: this is creepy.

Axel: creepy's an understatement. This looks like it's from a horror film.

Xion: (looks at the cutout) and who's this?

They see the cut out of a cartoon demon that had packman eyes, a bow tie, gloves with two dots on both, and a wide grin. They also noticed an old cassette player that had a tape in it. They play it and learn the someone was worshiping someone and talked about how it requires sacrifice. They asked for an amen, but what made it creepier, was what came after.

???: I said, can I get an amen?

The whole group felt a chill up their spines and looked around.

Roxas: (yells) hello! Is someone there?

No response came.

Roxas: you guys heard that too, right?

Naminé: yeah. I've got a bad feeling about this.

Axel: me too. C'mon, let's get out of here.

They left and found a hallway that was leaking with ink. On the other side, they see someone carrying a cutout and muttering something. They ran to catch up with them, but they were gone, and the cutout was in place. Deciding to move on, they pry open a sealed door and found they're in the Music Department.

Axel: a Music Department? Where are we?

Roxas: I don't know. Let's find out. But first, how about some light?

They found the main light switch and turned everything on. However, Nobodies spawned, but these ones were made of the black ink and there were monsters that sounded like they were moaning. They charged to the wielders, but they all used their Keyblades to take them down.

Roxas: those nobodies were made from that ink stuff. I've never seen them from the Organization.

Axel: some nobodies aren't all from the Organization. Some are unique to certain worlds and people.

Naminé: (thinks of something) wait, this ink, or whatever it is, came from that machine. Do you think we actually got sucked into it?

Xion: that might be the case, Naminé. But question is, how do we get out?

Roxas: hopefully the others are working on that. In the meantime, we should start looking for an exit.

*DISNEY TOWN*