Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)

The scene first starts in white, but then reveals the gang on a different world completely. It was unlike anywhere they've been to before. They were on an island with white buildings and windmills, and around it were other islands that held the same structures, all in a large ocean.

Sora: whoa. Where are we?

Arcturus: it's Scala Ad Caelum. The sister world to Daybreak Town.

Mickey: I've heard stories of it as a student, but... I thought this world was gone a long time ago.

Goofy: it's beautiful.

Donald: admire it another time.

Riku: Donald's right. We need to find Kuroi.

Kairi: let's check the town.

Together, everyone went to the town, and Arc did a wide scan of it. Aside from them, there was no one else there. In fact, no one was on any of the islands. The entire world was abandoned.

Goofy: it sure is awful quiet here.

Donald: there's no one around.

Ruby: why do you think everyone left?

Arcturus: it could've been lost in darkness, or, something came and wiped them out.

Naminé: either way, no one's home.

They stopped and looked, and Sora thought he saw Xehanort. However, they all see different Xehanorts at the same time. They started to static a bit, and suddenly, transformed into armored warriors. There then came seventeen total

 There then came seventeen total

Roxas: what are those things?

Chelsea: ugly, is what they are.

Arcturus: let's bring them down!

Everyone: right!

Moving around town, they fought the armored villains, until they were all beaten one by one. From a top of the windmill, Kuroi watched with the X-Blade in his hands.

Kuroi: after our first battle, we've been in this loop where we'd fight forever. You would win some, I'd win others, and we'd both be killed in many. And here we are again. (Eyes glow red) let's settle this, Shrio.

He teleports down to them, and everyone gets in stances.

Sora: Kuroi!

Kuroi: (gestures around) behold, this town... Once a seat of power for all Keyblade wielders. It is the nexus from which all worlds spring. This was one of the original worlds formed from the shell of the World Lion Turtle. Here, I and my rival shall battle. Here... in Scala Ad Caelum.

The group knew it was now or never. Despite first fighting Xehanort, now they realize this is bigger than him. Kuroi and Shiro were going to fight one way or another, and they had to end this nightmare once and for all.