Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)

Picking up where we left off, the scene shows everyone in show on the reveal Bendy had just made.

Sora: you're brothers!? There's a third king!?

Riku: (turns to Mickey) why didn't you tell us this!? (Turns to Donald and Goofy) and why didn't either of you?!

Goofy: we couldn't.

Donald: we swore to the king we would say nothing.

Arcturus: given what we just learnt, I think it's time you start talking.

Yang: yeah. No more secrets and half truths.

Huey: Junior Woodchuck rule 1118: a Junior Woodchuck chief must always be honest with his crew.

The brothers looked at each other and realized they were right. Times have changed for them, and now that they were the kings, they had to make some changes. Sora and the others didn't enjoyed being left in the dark on stuff like this, and Team RWBY had already gone through enough secrets with Ozpin. With a nod from Minnie, Henry and Linda, they knew they had to tell.

They told about how there were four royal children: Felicity, then seven years was Oswald, one year was Mickey, and the last was Bendy. But Bendy was a unique one. You see, when their father wanted another child, they couldn't do the old fashion way anymore. So, they asked Henry to be a donor, in exchange for being a part of Bendy's life. When he was born, the queen was expecting a cat, another mouse, or even a rabbit. But when they saw it was a demon, the royal council literally had a heart attack.

After that, it was decided that while Bendy was still part of the royal family, he would live with the Steins. He was actually happy there, and he made friends through Boris and Alice. However, people were still weary about his existence, and started to question on what this means for the throne.

The king, however, had done something no other king has done. He chose to rather than have one king or queen, it was split between the children, so that they could chose their own path. But surprisingly, Felicity didn't want to be queen, and chose a normal life. She even passed Bendy her Kingdom Key X, granting him the dual wielder skill.

The brothers trained under Yen Sid and were ready for the Mark of Mastery. But, their test took place at the studio. Before that, the kind saw that citizens were beginning to be forgotten, and when a toon's forgotten, they loose their heart and fade away. So, he enlisted the help of Henry and Joey to use the studio as a way to keep the toons remembered, and also look for a way to help the ones sick.

Henry: but I found out Joey was using the research for his own personal gain. I wanted no part of that, so I left.

Bendy: I kept going because Alice and Boris were still there, and I wanted to make sure they were safe.

But on the day of the exam, Mickey had tried to defeat the Blot, but it cause a malfunction in the machine, causing it to grow out of control, and started to break apart the studio, and the blot infected everything it touched, causing them to loose their hearts, and their minds. The brothers had to escape, but Bendy was knocked back by the force of the blot, and was left behind. The whole project was shut down, and the king told everyone present to never speak of any of this until they find a cure to the blot.

Mickey: (regretfully) but we weren't able too.

Bendy: so you chose to leave me in the dust and forget me. (Scoffs) good planning, your highness. It was bad enough I was left here, but the fact that you left my friends was worse.

Alice: Bendy, we made the choice.

Boris: yeah. It wouldn't be fair if we left you behind.

Roxas: why couldn't you leave? You have the Keyblade.