Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)

The scene first begins in a dream with a panda, dressed in a kimono and a hat, and had a walking stick with him.

Po's Voice: Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. He traveled the land in search of worthy foes. In the restaurant he arrived, bandits had watched him as he sat down and ate his dumpling. One asked if he'd like to chew on his fist. The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full, then he swallowed, and then he spoke. "Enough talk, let's fight!" And attacked. He was so deadly, in fact, that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness! They asked how to repay him. But there is no charge for awesomeness ... or attractiveness. ... It mattered not how many foes he faced, they were no match for his bodacity. ... Never before had a panda been so feared and so loved. Even the most heroic heroes in all of China, the Furious Five, bowed in respect to this great master. ... But hanging out would have to wait, because when you're facing the 10,000 demons of demon mountain, there's only one thing that matters and that's ...

???: Po!

Po's Voice: no, that's not it.

???: Po, you're doing it again.

He snaps out of his thoughts and turns back to his friends Tigress, Monkey, Viper, Crane, and Mantis.

They were currently in the training hall, practicing some new techniques while Po was lost in his own little world again

Tigress: we talked about you day dreaming out loud.

Po: right, sorry. Where were we?

Monkey: we were gonna time ourselves to see who makes it through the course the fastest!

Po: right! Let's do it!

Shifu: (enters) that'll have to wait.

Everyone: (stands at ready) Master Shifu!

Shifu: the village is under attack. You must protect the valley from them.

Everyone: yes master!

Po: let's get them ready to feel the thunder!

Tigress: and no snack breaks on the way.

Po: (scoffs) yeah right, like we need snack breaks. (Pauses a moment) wait, are you serious?

Down at the village, the team had arrived with new looks. Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Axel appeared as porcupines, Roxas, Ventus, Terra were lions, Ruby, Blake, and Xion were panthers, Arcturus, Weiss, and Naminé appeared as white tigers, Yang and Aqua were monkeys, and Mickey, Donald, and Goofy were the same, but all of them were wearing gis and kimonos.

Sora: hey, check us out!

Arcturus: sweet!

Kairi: (looks around) is this China?