Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)

The scene begins with Arc in the medical room, studying his arm. After their mission in Monstroplis, Arc found out his arm is in fact spreading, and he's figuring out why that's the case.

Arcturus: give it to me straight, Clara. How bad is it?

Clara: very bad. It seems that every time you use Dragon King, it spreads more and more. Your Drive Forms slow it down, and when you don't use either, it's slow. But, either way, it's growing.

Arcturus: what happens when it completely spreads?

Clara: I don't know. But, until we have more info, you shouldn't use Dragon King unless absolutely necessary.

Arcturus: (sighs and leans back on the bed) wish you could help me, Dad.

Putting his jacket back on along with his gauntlet, he enters back the main living room and found Sora lost in thought.

Arcturus: something on your mind, buddy?

Sora: (gets up from his chair and faces them) we should go to the realm of darkness!

Donald: no way!

Goofy: you can't go there until you get the power of waking!

Sora: but come on! We have to do something! If we don't act, the Organization's gonna win! (Turns to Arc) Arc, help me out.

Arcturus: look, I wanna get Aqua out of that Hell as soon as possible. But, we can't do that without a way to get in the realm of darkness.

Jiminy: (hops on Sora's shoulder) Sora, do you know how to get to the realm of darkness?

Sora: (pulls out his Gummi phone) well, Riku and the King do.

Donald: they won't tell you.

Goofy: nope, not until you complete your own mission.

Sora: and how long will that take? I don't know where to start. My old powers are gone, the lead to Roxas and Naminé is lost in the dust, and we still don't even know how to find Ventus or Terra. (Sits back down) I can't just still and wait for something to happen!

Goofy and Donald were surprised by Sora's outburst. Sora's usually more positive and optimistic about the situation. But, it seems he was slowly reaching his breaking point. They then heard ringing and Sora sees his phone.

Donald and Goofy: the King?

Sora: nope. (Answers the phone) Ienzo?

Ienzo: is this a bad time?

Sora: not really. What's up?

Ienzo: so, I have some news about Ansem's Code and the replicas we need for Roxas and Naminé's hearts.

Arcturus: well, don't keep the suspense. What do we got?

Ienzo: first, the replicas. Even is still missing, but we found some of his research. See if we can learn something of it.

From that moment, a flash drive appears in Arc's mailbox and he plugs it into the computer for him and Clara to scan it.

Clara: well, there's not much. This is just covering the basics of the replicas. In order to have a complete formula, we're gonna need a smart mind to figure this out.

Arcturus's Thoughts: unfortunately, we can't ask Tony or even Helen Cho for help. They're smart, but there's a difference on making an artificial intelligence to building a human body for a person.

Sora: okay, so what else did you find?

Ienzo: it's about Ansem the Wise's data. We've discovered a very interesting passage. Here's what he wrote.