Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)

The scene opens up to the team observing the landscape that showed many islands and the vast ocean.

Arcturus: (breaths in the air) ah. There's nothing like a fresh breeze in the morning.

Sora: it would be more enjoyable if we weren't in the middle of no where.

Donald: why did you land us here!?

Arcturus: you're well aware that I don't have control on where we land on a new world, right?

Aqua: don't worry, Donald, we can use our gliders to get around.

Clara: actually, I've been scanning the wild life around here, and I think I have a better solution.

They then hear a roar, and look up to see a large creature flying down to them. When it lands, they see it was a giant robotic dragon.

Xion: a dragon?

Xion: a dragon?

Clara: yep. It's a new upgrade I can only access here. The FireFly's changed to a dragon form, and I can control it. To all of you, you understand me. But to everyone else, I'm just a dragon.

Axel: that's cool. But, won't people question a robot dragon?

Arcturus: not really. In many cases, the ship has a special chameleon circuit that tricks other's memories, into believing that this is what it's supposed to look like.

Goofy: that's one way of travel'n

Roxas: okay. So, where do we go?

Arcturus: (looks at the map) well, according to this, there's an island about a few miles from here. There's a town there as well, so they should at least give us directions.

Riku: (notices something) heads up! Something's heading straight towards us.

They look to see a swarm flying to them. Arc's eyes zoom closer, and he sees that the swarm was a heard of these dark dragons with the Heartless symbol that were even heading right for the island.

Arcturus: it's a group of Heartless dragons. And they're heading straight to the island.

Sora: then let's move!

They get on the StormStriker's back and they flew to the island. As they were approaching it, they see it was a grand island with a village, a large mountain that was the great hall, and other structures nearby. This is Berk. It's twelve days North of hopeless, and a few degrees South of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery. The village is sturdy. And has been for seven generations, but every single building is new. But, they've adapted to their pets. Most places hold cats, or dog. They have...

 They have