Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2

The scene picks up where we left off. The gang makes their way to the power plant, but when they arrive, they see sections of the area caught on fire. And in that fire, was the frog Unversed.

Mike: oh no...

Arcturus: what'd we got, Clara?

Clara: nothing good. Those things are spreading the fires on different sections of the plant. They're contained for now, but if they reach the main central core of the plant, the entire factory will explode and anything in a ten block radius.

Arcturus: Boo's door will have to wait. If we don't put those fires out, the whole factory will blow sky high.

Sora: alright then. (Summons Keyblade) time to play firefighter!

The team then makes their way through, putting out fire and defeating Unversed. From above, the CDA was flying in helicopters and landing down to help with the fires. One of these places was another storage area where the boys proceeded to sky dive into it, and destroy an object holding a chest with a mini game. They soon made it to where larger fires were along with Unversed and Fire base Heartless were causing mayhem.

Sulley: this isn't good.

Donald: Sulley's right! We need a plan, and fast!

Goofy: (thinks of something) Sora! Arc! If you two can combine your water attacks, then they'll help us put out the fires!

Sora: right! And I got just the thing. (Triggers attraction) SPLASH RUN!

Arcturus: (twists gauntlet) DRIVE FORM, GUARDIAN!

Sora creates a water-base attraction while Arc's gorilla appears from the ground, roars and bangs it's chest, and changes Arc into his Guardian Form. Together, the two used their attacks to not only deal with the enemies, but put out the fires. Arcturus then switches to his Avalanche Defense and creates a massive wave that carried all the enemies, and in one big "wipe out," they were defeated.

Arcturus: (lands and reverts to normal) I always enjoy surfing.

Sora: nice!

With the enemies gone, the gang helped the CDA put out the last few fires.

Sulley: (to a CDA Officer) thank you! You did great.

CDA Officer: (salutes) yes, sir. We'll be on our way.

Sora: time to go.

Sora then received a new heart binder that was red with a lion's paw print on it; Pride Binder.

Before they could enter the factory, however, one of the containers begins to spark, and they quickly ran before it exploded and blocked their way

Mike: oh, great. This time we're really stuck.

Sora: Sulley, have you got any ideas?

Sulley: just give me a second.