Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1

The scene beings with the gang on what appears to be a bridge. Sora was surprised by the size and architecture of it that he was running around and looking across to the big city

Sora: cool!

Donald: c'mon, let's go!

Sora: aww, but I wanna take a look at the big city!

Arcturus: yeah! You can't just travel around without exploring the sights.

Goofy: it does seem pretty exciting.

Sora: I feel so metropolitan! Uh, cosmopolitan?

Donald: (stops walking and turns around) not-apolitan!

Goofy just chuckles and Sora pulls out his phone and starts looking through his contact list.

Sora: I gotta tell Riku what a blast this place is.

Goofy: but we just got here. We haven't even done anything yet.

Arcturus: well, (runs and returns with a bowl of ramen) noodles are pretty good.

Sora: where'd you get those?

Arcturus: a place downtown. We should get the others and comeback here.

Clara: I hate to break this moment for you guys, but we've got trouble.

To follow her claim, they heard an explosion that slightly shook them. They turn to see Heartless attacking the bridge. Everyone gets their weapons ready and they then see someone in a yellow armor get thrown back.

???: Go Go! You okay?

Sora: (turns to see something flying) what in...

They then see a robot in red and purple-blue armor fly down with a teenage boy in purple armor jump off him and checks on Go Go.

Baymax

Hiro

Hiro: (turns to Baymax) Baymax

Baymax: (scans her) Go Go's suit has shielded her from a major injury, but the blow she sustained to her head has caused a mild concussion. We should take caution and not move her until we can fully stabilize her head.