Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2

The scene begins at the city, but now at nighttime. The gang was returning to Hiro's garage and Sora got a new heart binder.

 The gang was returning to Hiro's garage and Sora got a new heart binder

As they walked, something flew behind them.

Sora: (turns around) what?!

They then see what appeared to be a swarm of cubes, pulsing a blue glow and moving through the streets.

Arcturus: what is that?

Clara: (scans it) it's some kind of swarm. Those cubes are giving off a strange energy signature.

Go Go: great, more trouble.

Wasabi: oh, we got this.

Honey Lemon: time for a lesson.

Fred: cheee-aaarge!

They charge ahead, but Hiro turns his visor on and sees the signature of the cubes.

Hiro: wait! Uh, guys! That one's not like the others! (Sees they're gone) (looks at the cubes) it can't be. Microbots?

Sora: Microbots? You know what they are?

Goofy: well, they're different from Heartless.

Donald: uh-huh.

Hiro: Microbots are designed to do whatever you think via a neural transmitter that communicates what you're... (sees they're confused) they're kind of a mini-bot I invented.

Arcturus: why haven't you used them before?

Hiro: some bad stuff happened and I thought that meant they were totally gone. But those enemies are way too similar. Which means someone's controlling them. The question is who. (Eyes widen) could it be? I'm gonna go back to the garage and look into it some more. You mind going after 'em?

Everyone: sure.

Sora: we need you on the sciency stuff. (Puts AR device on)

Hiro: Baymax. Stick with 'em.

Baymax: all right, Hiro. Arcturus, Sora, Donald, Goofy, I will be your personal healthcare companion.

Sora: (grins) thanks, Baymax. We're in good hands. C'mon, let's move!

Clara: while we're at it, let's get one of those cubes. Something about them's off.

The gang then hurried off after the cubes. Arc used his speed to run after them and the others caught up to see Arc moving fast enough to try and strike the cubes. Unfortunately, their structure was dense enough that Arc wasn't fully fast to bust through them.

Arcturus: (lands next to them) damnit. They're shifting too much for me to penetrate.

Sora: so what now?