Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)

The scene shows Team Light walking through a forest. After their last world, they found there were only three other new worlds left, and still two horsemen remaining. Everyone was training harder to reach their peak condition, and had arrived to this new one.

Sora: looks pretty normal for the most part.

Donald: maybe we'll meet something normal.

Arcturus: given our luck, that's slim to none on happening.

Kairi: (looks around) is it just me, or is this forest more quite than it should be?

Axel: it is, actually. Where are all the people?

Riku: this area might be uninhabited. But still, we should be careful.

Sure enough, Heartless spawned, along with strange creature made of fire, ice, and poison. They were called dragur. The dragur were vengeful corpses that come from Helheim and bring destruction around.

Terra: looks like we got company.

Roxas: let's take 'em!

Everyone: (summons weapons) right!

They all then fight the enemies. The dragur weren't as strong as Heartless, but definitely held their own. As they fought, a large troll appeared and was aiming to smash them. But, he's hit in the head with an axe and he goes back. The others stop and turn to see a man with a beard, white ash skin, a red body tattoo, fur and armor, and a boy with an archery bow.

Kratos and Atreus

The others are in shock, but then Arc gets a big grin

Arcturus: YES!!!

Everyone: huh?

Arcturus: we know each other. He's a friend from my first adventure.

Kratos: (calls axe back) focus, Speedster.

Arcturus: yes sir!

With the two warriors' help, the team defeated all the enemies. The others were impressed with Kratos's style by switching between his Leviathan Axe and Blades of Chaos, and Atreus on switching light and electric arrows. After killing the troll, they all relaxed and the battle was won.

Atreus: (to Kratos) how was that?

Kratos: better.

Atreus: (runs over to Arc) Arc, you're alive! I knew you couldn't stay down.

Arcturus: (chuckles and high fives Atreus) good to see you, buddy. (Looks up to Kratos) you too, Kratos.

Kratos: you're different. Why are you here?

Arcturus: on another adventure to save the worlds. (Gestures to the team) meet my friends; Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Naminé, Xion, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Axel, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. And, you remember Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang, right?