Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)

The scene starts in white, the transitions to show Arc and Team RWBY wandering in a white void. The items were taken somewhere that was such an unknown location, they had to ask the World Lion Turtle for help. He takes them to this world, but they're surprised to see nothing.

Arcturus: this doesn't make since.

Ruby: not even a little. You sure this is the place?

Arcturus: should be. The Turtle's never been wrong before.

Weiss: I'm not questioning his wisdom, but there's nothing here. Literally.

Yang: she's right. Where are we supposed to find the items if we can't even find the world itself?

They look around for a bit, but then see what looked like a white structure. Seeing that that was the only thing in sight, Arc grabs everyone and they run over to it. They see it to be a hill like area without color and notice the Soulless symbol there.

Arcturus: that looks ominous.

Blake: well, it's better than nothing. C'mon, let's take a closer look.

They enter it, and found themselves in a completely new place with the color back. They run through the area and help destroy Soulless that were there. As they were nearing the end, a familiar blue blur runs by them, and Arc's surprise to see an old friend.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Arcturus: Sonic?

Sonic: (smirks) hey Arc. Long time no see.

Arcturus: it has been. How have you been?

Sonic: oh ya know, same old same old. Running around, beating Eggman, going on crazy adventures to save the world, the usual. How about you?

Arcturus: same. I'm actually looking for something here, and I think you can help.

Sonic: sure can. But first, let's deal with these guys.

They sped through the rest of the area, and RWBY catches up with the blue hedgehog as well. Then, after they leave, they see someone very similar to the speedy creature.

Classic Sonic.