Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2

Picking the scene where we left off, Riku's team was checking an abandoned downtown. The same one Arc crashed into on his first run. Apparently, this was the strongest area where Soulless were spawning the most, and rumors were going on about a man in a black coat sighted here. Since Lightning was busy with Sora's team, Akame was tasked with them.

Axel: geez, this place gives me the creeps. No wonder the Soulless love it here.

Riku: with no one around, it'd be the perfect spot for Organization XIII to travel to this world.

Mickey: okay everybody. Let's look around and see what we can find.

They checked the building as well as the area. For most of it, all they found was dust and broken furniture, but, they could sense darkness in the area, so they knew they came to the right place. During it, Aqua was a little worried, especially for Ven. Before their friendship was threatened, Ven really looked up to Terra. And since Ven didn't really knew what happed to Terra, she was afraid on how he would react when he saw him.

Ventus: (sees Aqua concerned) Aqua?

Aqua: hm?

Ventus: are you okay? You looked worried.

Aqua: I'm fine, it's just... (places hands on his shoulders) Ven, do you remember the last time we saw Terra?

Ventus: yeah. It was before our final fight with Xehanort and Vanitas. Did you see him after that?

Aqua: I did, and... I just...I just want you to be prepared for what we might find.

Ventus: I'll be alright, Aqua. And, no matter what happens, we'll bring Terra back.

She was a bit hesitant, but nods in understanding. As they searched, Axel notices something.

Akame: what is it, Axel?

Axel: we're not alone, guys.

Everyone: huh?

They turned to see them, and to their surprise, it was Terra in the black coat. Ventus was immediately happy and ran over to him.

Ventus: Terra! We found you!

Aqua: (hurry's over to them) Terra, please say you're in there.

He doesn't respond, and Aqua immediately could tell something was wrong. His eyes looked dull and lifeless, and Aqua 's expression turned into a glare and pushed Ven behind her. The others hurry up to them

Ventus: what gives, Aqua?

Aqua: (to Terra?) I know that you're not him. Now, let our friend go!

He finally smirks and closes his eyes. His skin then grows darker, his hair turned silver-white, and when he opens his eyes, they were piercing gold. Ventus was shocked and the others got in fighting stances.

Terranort: you always were the smart one, "master." And, you even brought my old apprentice here. Now, I will finish what I started.

Ventus: Terra, what are you doing?

Riku: that's not Terra.

Mickey: but he will be soon. Return him back to us, Xehanort!

Terranort: if you want your friend back so badly, then you'll have to fight for him back. (Summons Gazing Eye) but you fools already knew that.

Axel: I had a feeling you'd say that.

Akame: Terra, we will set you free. But for Xehanort, (draws sword and gets in stance) death shall be your reward.