Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES

The scene shows a flash of blue lightning arriving in front of Merlin's house. When it stopped, it was the team. Everyone was a bit shocked, but Donald then heads over to a nearby trash can and throws up. When he stops, he glares at Arc.

Arcturus: (chuckles) you good?

Donald: every time!

Aqua: is that normal?

Arcturus: sorry about that. One of the small side effects with super speed for others.

Sora: you get use to it after a while.

They enter the house to see a few familiar faces.

Aerith

Cid

Along with them was Kairi and Axel

Sora: (excited) Kairi! Aerith, Cid, Axel!

Kairi: (runs over and hugs him) Sora! It's so good to see you.

Sora: (breaks hug) you too. I didn't see you back at the tower before you left.

Kairi: sorry about that. Axel and I had to get started on training, so I had to leave as soon as possible.

Sora: it's alright.

Axel: well, it's good to see you all again. (Sees Arc Aqua and Ventus) 'kay, I know Aqua and Ventus, but who's the new guy?

Goofy: that's our new Keyblade wielder, Arcturus.

Arcturus: call me Arc, for short.

Kairi: it's nice to meet you, Arc. I'm Kairi, (gesture to Axel) and this is Axel.

Axel: got it memorized?

Arcturus: sure do.

Cid: (turns from his computer) nice to see you three again.

Aerith: I'm glad to see you're all alright. (Smiles at Arc) Claire must be proud of you.

Arcturus: wait, you know my mom? (Thoughts) I know they were friends, but that was in the future of this world.