Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)

*5 MONTHS LATER*

The scene shows the city of Mantel, working better than before. Months after the attack, things have changed a bit. They still got Grimm attacks, and now other creatures of darkness arrived as well, but the team chose to stay until a certain speedster was at full recovery. Currently, Sora, Donald and Goofy were taking down a few Grimm attacking the downtown district. They had gotten stronger and were back at peak condition. They spent a few moments fighting the monsters until it was confirmed that the threat was no more.

Sora: that takes care of that.

Goofy: ya know, this was kinda like the old days. Us three pints workin' together to help the worlds.

Donald: yeah. But, we're missing a pint to help us.

Sora: yeah...hopefully he'll be better.

The gummie phone went off and Sora answers it, seeing Winter on the screen. She had recovered her fight with Cinder, and with Ironwood talking to the council, she was in charge of the academy.

Sora: hey Winter. The Grimm downtown have been dealt with.

Winter: excellent. The others are working with transports to Mantel and should be done soon.

Donald: we'll be back soon. Is the general alright?

Winter: he's...been better. Despite what's happened, he's still looking to help the kingdom, and thanks to you and your friends, he might return to his old self.

Goofy: that's good. How are you doing?

Winter: could be better. Still, someone has to help keep balance, and that's better now that my sister and her friends aren't wanted.

After the invasion, the Time Agents were quick to help remove the wanted notices on the team. Especially when Lightning and even Tifa almost killed Ironwood for putting the "kill on sight" claim on Arc. Speaking of, they did a check on Sho and aside for a minor wound, he was perfectly fine. Afterwards, Cloud and Tifa took him back home to Midgar, but not before Sho wanted to stay a little bit.

Goofy: that's a good sign, though. Hopefully this means you guys can trust each other again.

Winter: speaking of, how is Mr. Farron?

Donald: (sighs) still the same.

Sora: Clara says he's fine, but still no change.

Winter: and yet, none of you have told us where he is.

Sora: considering your boss tried to have him killed, we prefer to keep it that way.

Winter: I understand. (Beat) the others are waiting for you back at the academy. Head to the Rendezvous point and a drop ship will meet you there. (Ends call)

Donald: I'm glad Winter's more understanding.

Goofy: still, are we sure it's better not to tell them about Arc?

Sora: (pockets phone) I get that they've had time to make things right, but you remember that Ironwood almost shot Arc in the aftermath, right? Until Arc wakes up, it's better that we don't tell where he is.

*WORLD MAP*

In the FireFly, Terra was on his shift for watching Arc. After the battle, Arcturus was in a coma again, only this time, was worse. His right arm was missing up to where his dragon arm was, and he's heart actually stopped for a few terrifying minutes. Luckily, they managed to get him back to the FireFly and restore his heart. However, being in the form took a toll on him and he's been like this ever since.