Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)

Before the chapter begins, the scene shows Yozora with his friends, about to fight the giant Gigas and save a girl trapped by them. They made damage to it, but more were coming. It looked bad for the three, but then a few of them were destroyed. To their aid, three other individuals came zooming in at breakneck speed. One was a girl dressed in black, short white hair, a blindfold, and swords. The other was male, spiked hair, and cybernetic armor with a red eye.

2B

Raiden

Raiden

The third one was the fastest of them

The third one was the fastest of them. His face wasn't revealed, but he wore a black hood and wielded two powerful looking swords. Moving at inhuman speed, he spins his body fast enough to drill straight through the machine as if it was made of nothing. They tried to grab him, but he's too fast, and together, the three destroyed the robots.

They land, and the screen shows the person's eyes to be a copper, almost orange, color. This wasn't just a normal person, but none other than—

BOOM!!!

Transition kicks in and we see a forest like area and aliens known as Covenant. They're a race of alien warlords that seek to enslave worlds and conquer the galaxy. To defeat them, humanity has created an army of super soldiers, equipped with the strongest armor and weapons, to combat against them. These, were the Spartans.

Currently, there was a battle going on and among the soldiers, was a man in red and gold armor (Terra), a woman in silver and blue armor (Aqua), and a boy in cyan and black armor (Ventus). They soon found a place where they can lay low a bit and plan. They remove their helmets.

Ventus: Jesus, it's insane out there!

Aqua: at least it's not Atlas or dragons.

Terra: even then, it would be better if we didn't go into the middle of a battlefield.

During the separation, they tracked one of the items down to Remnant. But oddly enough, the signal was coming from a galaxy map with the Spartan logo on it. Through that, they found themselves on a ring that was like a planet. Unfortunately, what would've made it easier if they weren't transported to the middle of a fight.