Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)

The scene shows the group walking in a wasteland. They stop in front of a crack in a wall and prepare on what might be their biggest battle yet.

Mickey: it's time. The Keyblade Graveyard is up ahead.

Sora: (sees something) someone's coming.

They all look ahead, and see a man walking towards them. It was Xehanort, in his original form. A few of them were shocked, but still held their ground. He stops a few feet away from them and gives a sly grin.

Xehanort: legend has it that darkness once covered the world. We know so little about the Keyblade War—only that it was just the beginning. I'd ruin brings about creation, what, then, would another Keyblade War bring? When the darkness falls, will we be found worthy of the precious light the legend speaks of?

Ansem: (appears) or will all of creation be instead return to the shadows? Today, we will recreate the legend and see.

Xemnas: (appears) but first... Your light shines far too brightly. It must be extinguished in order for the truth to be seen.

Vanitas: (appears with Young Xehanort) only when your hopes have been broken by battle upon battle can the key be claimed to Kingdom Hearts.

Young Xehanort: and break you is what we shall do. It has been etched.

Arcturus: nothing is written that can't be unwritten. We beat you all before, and we'll do it again.

Cronos: (appears in armor and cloak) in that case, we'll see you in the battle field. If you survive.

Darkness the grew underneath them and shot out to the sky. From it, Heartless began falling out, along with Nobodies, Unversed, Soulless, and Nightmares.

Sora: look at how many there are!

Arcturus: there's thousands of them.

Clara: any bright ideas?

Riku: split up!

Mickey: okay, everybody. Get ready.

Everyone summons their weapons and spreads out. Arcturus, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were grouped up and they attacked. However, they kept coming in more and more and the friends were beginning to loose ground. Sora then decided to trigger an attraction that made the train again. They all road it and blasted at the enemies, causing them to fly up in the air. Arcturus then charges it with energy and they sent the train diving straight down, destroying everything and finally clearing the air.

Sora: that was crazier than the one thousand heartless battle.

Arcturus: it's definitely on the list with other big fights.

Donald: where are the others?

Goofy: they must've gone up ahead.

Arcturus: let's go.

They double checked everything and headed out.

*PAST*

With the younger versions of Xehanort and Eraqus, Xehanort plays his last move.

Xehanort: checkmate. And so darkness prevails, and light expires. You need a new strategy.

Eraqus: my move, isn't it?

Laura and Xehanort are confused as Eraqus grabs his piece and pulls it back to the starting point.

Laura: um, Eraqus, you should double check your pieces. There's none left on the board.

Eraqus: it's not over yet.

Xehanort: c'mon. That's not fair. I know I had you.

Eraqus: yes, you nearly did. But, a game's no fun if you know where it's going. There's more to light than meets the eye. I told you.