Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)

Before the chapter begins, the scene shows Arc hanging out with the gang, his friends and family from his home, and even team RWBY. They were on destiny islands and having a fun time on the beach. There wasn't any monsters, or villains, or any life threatening scenarios. It was just a calm summer day for all of them. Everything was peaceful, until something caught Arc's eye. He heads over to check it out.

Arcturus: hey guys, did you see—?

He turns around, but everyone's gone and there's silence. He looks around but no one's here. Then, lightning strikes, and the sky gets stormy and the wind picks up. He covers his face from the wind, but he looks at it to see his left hand is now a Black Dragon arm.

Arcturus: (shocked) what? W-wha-what is this!?

He then hears faint screams and turns to the door in the waterfall. He slowly walks over to it, and when he opens it, the sight horrifies him. It was Future City on fire, people dead, and chaos all over. The worst was that he saw everyone he cared for, was lying dead on the ground. He saw Lightning, Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Naminé, Xion, Axel, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Mickey, Jaime, Yuri, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Sho, Cloud, Tifa, Kira, Michael, Clara, and even Richard and Chelsea.

Arcturus: no... No, no, no, no, no! (Runs to them) Mom! Dad! Sora! Ruby! Everyone! (Falls to his knees) how did this happen? What could've done this!?

Ruby: you did.

Arcturus: (looks up to see her bloodied face) Ruby?

Ruby: you've brought this all to us. You, and your power.

Sora: it's because of you, we all lost. This whole time, we thought Xehanort was the threat, when it was really you.

Arcturus: no! I'd never do this! I—

Lightning: you brought it all. How could this all happened? Did I truly raise you to become this monster?

Arcturus: (heartbroken) mom, please.

Ruby: I can't believe I loved you. You were a monster this whole time.

Everyone: WE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!

Arcturus was holding his ears, trying to block out the voices. Then, he's greeted face to face by a giant Black Dragon as well as a White Dragon. They were Kuroi and Shiro themselves.

 They were Kuroi and Shiro themselves