Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)

The scene shows Terranort and Lingering Will locking blades. Everyone was surprised to not only see the possessed Terra, but his sentient suit of armor.

Sora: the Lingering Will?

Ventus: the what?

Sora: Donald, Goofy and I fought him a while back. We never knew who he was, but he sounded like he was looking for someone.

Aqua: Terra?

Terranort: (jumps back) this is impossible!

Lingering Will: (walks towards him) how I've waited for this moment.

He stops walking and transforms his Keyblade into a whip that wraps around Terranort's, and uses the momentum to swing him around and throws him out of the window. Terranort dismisses his weapon and starts diving back down to him. The armor jumps outside, and surprising to everyone except Sora, Donald and Goofy, he transforms his weapon into a massive cannon and fires it at Terranort. The blast was powerful enough that it didn't kill him, but burnt his entire coat off, revealing Terra's original outfit. He then gives chase and they began clashing again.

Riku: what the hell?

Sora: that armor...was Terra?

Akame: a version of him. However, all I sense from it...is rage. One that won't rest until Xehanort is killed.

Ventus: (about to run after them) Terra!

Aqua: (holds him back) Ven, wait.

Ventus: but, we have to help.

Kairi: how can we?

All the sudden, alarms began to go off, and Sentinel checks the systems and sees Soulless attacking the city.

Sentinel: Terranort sent Soulless in the city. The people are in danger.

Riku: we need to contain the fight. Sora, Arc, Aqua, Ventus, you four go after Terra and the Lingering Will and try to lead them away from any populated area. The rest of us will help the city and stop the Soulless.

Everyone: right!

Arcturus then takes the three and runs them out into a forest near the city, then proceeds to take one of his grapnels and runs to where the two warriors were clashing in the sky. Arcturus then catches Terranort.

Arcturus: Lingering Will! (Armor looks at him) follow me!

He runs off to the forest and the Will turned his weapon into a glider and went after them. They made it to the forest where Arc tossed Terranort to the ground, and the armor lands and gets in a stance.

Terranort: (stands up and glares) wretched spirit!

Lingering Will: as long as Master Xehanort resides within you, you're a threat to Aqua and Ven.

Terranort: (mockingly) how noble. You would give up your life for theirs?

Lingering Will: you must be removed from existence. At all costs!

Hearing those words, the others gasped when they realized what he's implying.

Arcturus: he's going to kill him.

Aqua: if he does...

Ventus: both Terra and Xehanort will die.

Sora: (angered) that won't happen! We need to stop them. Arc, can you use Dragon King?

Arcturus: (checks the Drive Energy) it's still recharging. But, I have enough for a summon.

Aqua: alright. When you have an opening, use it.