Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1

The scene begins at night where our heroes were fighting Heratless at a snowy mountain. They used various magic attacks and Arc and Sora used a couple of form changes (readers can choose which ones except Dragon King). When they finished, a cold wind passes by and Sora, being in shorts, feels it immediately.

Sora: (warms his arms) it's cold! Donald, gimme a coat!

Donald: the magic doesn't work that way.

Goofy: guess he's too use to the beach!

Arcturus: it's what you get for wearing shorts in the snow.

Sora: hey, islander, what can I say? Aren't you cold, Arc?

Arcturus: not really. I'm in long sleeves and a scarf.

Sora then looks at a castle nearby and sees something strange.

Sora: look! Even the sea's turning to...ice...

Arcturus: whoa. This storm has to be really cold if it can turn the ocean to ice.

Clara: wait a sec. (Scans) this can't be right.

Donald: what is it, Clara?

Clara: the temperature's getting to below zero. But, it's the middle of summertime. Even on a different world, cold conditions like these are impossible in an area like this.

Arcturus: which means something or someone's causing this.

Goofy: do you think it's the Heartless?

Sora: might be. Let's go.

They go down to take a closer look. Sora and Arc then see a woman running across the sea to the shore. With every step she took, ice was forming under her feet and it reached all the way to the shore as she went off to the forest.

Sora: that girl... she looked so sad.

Arcturus: more then that. She was scared.

Sora: I wonder what happened. Maybe the Heartless? We should talk to her.

The others nod in agreement and hurry after her. They encountered enemies along the way but didn't have too much trouble. They found the girl walking but still depressed.

Sora: hey, hold up!

Woman: (turns to them) why are you here? Where did you come from?

Arcturus: calm down. We're just travelers passing through. I'm Arcturus. (Gestures to the others) this is Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Woman: are you visiting Arendelle? For the coronation?

Sora: (follows along) yep! So, what's your name?

Woman: Elsa... Queen Elsa of Arendelle.

Sora: (surprised) what? The queen?! (Stands at attention with Donald and Goofy)

Elsa: you shouldn't be out here. Please go back to the village. (Turns to leave)

Arcturus: why are you out here by yourself?

Sora: your majesty, you look like you could use a friend. Don't you want to talk?

Elsa: (stops) please leave. I need to be alone. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Arcturus: what'd you mean?

Sora and the toons then decided to look back a little bit on the journey so far. As they conversate, Elsa look like she was loosing her patience a bit, until she finally snapped produced spikes from the ground. She calms down and starts to look scared while the others were shocked.